- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I will n***a just make sure to put an avi on in the next 2 weeksOk but still keep repping my shit n***a I’m trying to get to 30k rep before 10k posts
I always do this its crazy if you think about itSpoilers: wasn't his last thread
SlaveI always do this its crazy if you think about it
im jkdamn you just followed me earlier and i was actually not gonna unfollow.
Never gets oldI always do this its crazy if you think about it
good user anywaysim jk![]()
you just have to be thereNever gets old
Indeedyou just have to be there
when is your hate gonna stopIt's fate that I will have to slime him out
Idk What are you talking aboutwhen is your hate gonna stop![]()
slime meIdk What are you talking about
I'll slime you out brotatoslime me