Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Leanmaxxing changes

Burtqmog

What changes will occur generally speaking if i drop from 17% bodyfat to about 10%?

you will lose fat
your dick will grow
your facial features will change ie: nose may shrink, jawline is more visible etc.
might also lose a little muscle too if you cut too hard

all your bones will be more apparent, including facial
you can have prominent cheekbones and jaw, but you might lose under eye support
you will be lean and muscle visibility will increase (given that you lift and you keep maintaining protein as to not lose all your muscle during the cut)
your skin can also become clearer and sleep better

you will lose fat
your dick will grow
your facial features will change ie: nose may shrink, jawline is more visible etc.
might also lose a little muscle too if you cut too hard
nbel will increase
penile tissue wont grow

What changes will occur generally speaking if i drop from 17% bodyfat to about 10%?
cutting down has been the biggest lifefuel for me
ur face becomes defined, u get abs, my nose became less inflamed , my muscles became more noticeable cuz there was less fat covering them, + u can actually see what bones ur working with once u lose the fat
biggest downside is lack of energy and strength tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
cutting down has been the biggest lifefuel for me
ur face becomes defined, u get abs, my nose became less inflamed , my muscles became more noticeable cuz there was less fat covering them, + u can actually see what bones ur working with once u lose the fat
biggest downside is lack of energy and strength tho
I heard also that you produce actually more testostorone if you cut down to about 10% is that true?

I heard also that you produce actually more testostorone if you cut down to about 10% is that true?
it really depends on body type, for me i comfortably maintain 9% bf while others need to be 15% bf to see gains in the gym

it really depends on body type, for me i comfortably maintain 9% bf while others need to be 15% bf to see gains in the gym
yes but under 12% u will start to lose muscle and have less energy

yes but under 12% u will start to lose muscle and have less energy
that’s the thing though, i’ve been gaining muscle and i’m still energetic. once again different body types mean a lot

depends on your bones if you are talking about face only