Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Leo Gura - Actualised.org

N

Neo

What are your views on this self-improvement guru? Leo Gura is a self-development and spiritual guru who covers an extremely wide amount of topics and in an impressive amount of detail.

Leo Gura only sells two products which are his book list and his life purpose course. Apart from that, all his material is free and available on his forum, his blog and his YouTube channel.

I feel like people turn away from his content due to his spiritual awakening videos. I prefer to keep an open mind when listening to his content. As I do believe his videos do have some flaws. As in his spiritual enlightenment videos, you can't discuss enlightenment without experiencing it. This act as a way to silence people who ask questions but have not experienced it, In my opinion.

His old videos are pure gold in my opinion but you should create your own opinion when looking into his work.

Also, I was banned from his forum by a female mod for trying to discuss ways of helping incels overcoming inceldom by explaining the blackpill. I did get some genuine replies before that thread was closed. The replies I was given was along the lines that "they need to detach from there egos and wait until you have a possibility to get laid"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What are your views on this guy?

Just another new ager who will seek God's wrath.
I used to watch him until I experienced the mass delusion of mindfulness and glorifying the self.
Nothing different from what Satan expects people to follow.

What are your views on this self-improvement guru? Leo Gura is a self-development and spiritual guru who covers an extremely wide amount of topics and in an impressive amount of detail.

Leo Gura only sells two products which are his book list and his life purpose course. Apart from that, all his material is free and available on his forum, his blog and his YouTube channel.

I feel like people turn away from his content due to his spiritual awakening videos. I prefer to keep an open mind when listening to his content. As I do believe his videos do have some flaws. As in his spiritual enlightenment videos, you can't discuss enlightenment without experiencing it. This act as a way to silence people who ask questions but have not experienced it, In my opinion.

His old videos are pure gold in my opinion but you should create your own opinion when looking into his work.

Also, I was banned from his forum by a female mod for trying to discuss ways of helping incels overcoming inceldom by explaining the blackpill. I did get some genuine replies before that thread was closed. The replies I was given was along the lines that "they need to detach from there egos and wait until you have a possibility to get laid"

watching rn

• Love
Reactions: Neo