Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Life feels weird

Avocet

Spam dislike me
Banned
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
51
Online time
6h 51m
Reputation
51
I've spent the last 10 minutes just listening to everything around me, life just doesn't feel real, I feel like I'm looking at my life through a foggy day rather than living it, this can't be reality
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top