I'm js living I wake up I go to school I sleep I go home I eat I sleep I wake up I sleep again then I wake up go to school and all over again, everything's so js boring and dull and neutral
my elbows hurt
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
water bro, but atleast we have each otherI'm js living I wake up I go to school I sleep I go home I eat I sleep I wake up I sleep again then I wake up go to school and all over again, everything's so js boring and dull and neutralmy elbows hurt
ey no flirting on the forumwater bro, but atleast we have each other
True but it's been even more boringwater bro, but atleast we have each other
That was flirting??ey no flirting on the forum
im khhv i couldnt tellThat was flirting??
and it do go by real fastI'm js living I wake up I go to school I sleep I go home I eat I sleep I wake up I sleep again then I wake up go to school and all over again, everything's so js boring and dull and neutralmy elbows hurt
Itโs the same day everyday ugh Iโm so tired of this
reminder for both of y'all to go out and do some wild stupid reckless shitI'm js living I wake up I go to school I sleep I go home I eat I sleep I wake up I sleep again then I wake up go to school and all over again, everything's so js boring and dull and neutralmy elbows hurt
if u get in trouble a least its been interesting life morereminder for both of y'all to go out and do some wild stupid reckless shit
Its ok me 2im khhv i couldnt tell
n****r im not flirting im asexualey no flirting on the forum
like i once did when i was youngerreminder for both of y'all to go out and do some wild stupid reckless shit
Literally dudeItโs the same day everyday ugh Iโm so tired of this
so am i thats why i couldnt tell if its flirtingn****r im not flirting im asexual
I do want to but I keep sleepingreminder for both of y'all to go out and do some wild stupid reckless shit
im asexual
I think the last time I did something like that was 5th grade and it wasnโt even fucking excitinh omg itโs so overreminder for both of y'all to go out and do some wild stupid reckless shit
everyone I know be living more interesting and funner lives than I amI think the last time I did something like that was 5th grade and it wasnโt even fucking excitinh omg itโs so over
my cities too fucking boringuuuugheveryone I know be living more interesting and funner lives than I am
which is why imma go out do some shit, buy shit from the school plug, walk around my whole city at night, sneak out, etc just anything fun
do you live in a small town or smthmy cities too fucking boringuuuugh
gotta wait like a month for anything intresting to happenand it do go by real fast
No itโs actually a major city I just am too lazy to go outside omfgdo you live in a small town or smth
its fucking sad that the only memorable shit happening in my life currently is what happens on this forumgotta wait like a month for anything intresting to happen
Yes bro genuinely I barely remember September cause I kept sleepingand it do go by real fast
rits fucking sad that the only memorable shit happening in my life currently is what happens on this forum
I'm actually way well known on this shit than real life fml dudeits fucking sad that the only memorable shit happening in my life currently is what happens on this forum
do random side quests idk start a new hobbyI'm js living I wake up I go to school I sleep I go home I eat I sleep I wake up I sleep again then I wake up go to school and all over again, everything's so js boring and dull and neutralmy elbows hurt
its fucking sad that the only memorable shit happening in my life currently is what happens on this forum
I keep telling myself I will but i js Always end up sleeping i do have hobbies but idkdo random side quests idk start a new hobby
Even just being on this forum or doing anything is so boring even typing right now is tiring me out
No bruh you're fucking cool never tell yourself any of thatfuck I'm such a huge loser
I'm a failure
then do it now go somwehre random right now like a forest or sum and just walk around till u find something interestingI keep telling myself I will but i js Always end up sleeping i do have hobbies but idk
itโs okay iletheile donโt blame yourself
I wanted to do that yeah maybe not rn im heading to sleep soon tmr maybethen do it now go somwehre random right now like a forest or sum and just walk around till u find something interesting
but if u postpone everything u wonโt ever do smth coolI wanted to do that yeah maybe not rn im heading to sleep soon tmr maybe
Yeah that's true but I'm in bed rn and it's like my head is a boulder I'm too tired to do anythingbut if u postpone everything u wonโt ever do smth cool