Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Lifestyle is cope

Wilk

I am son of an elite athlete, i was raised eating only healthy foods and exercising, i drank milk everyday, practiced many sports and even got literally dozens of medals before adult age. I should, according to this forum, be a highly dismorphic motherfucker.

But you guys are wrong as f**k. I am not dismorphic, and other friends who never drink milk or ete healthy or did any sports at all are taller and more dismorphic then i.

So it is bullshit.

Also, forget about late puberty. I was always the shorter in class and i dont think i will naturally grow taller then they at 20 years. f**k, stop coping guys;

healthy life style will make you healthier, and have no significant influence on building a handsome face.

I mean, some people may be looking to improve health rather then looks (although yeah this forum website is more so for people wanting to look better

It’s natural genetics. If you grew up 13 years being fat and lazy, 1 year of being active and eating healthy during puberty won’t do shit. It’s something you had to have been doing your entire life and that’s genetics in itself because all of us have different willpowers and work ethics and beliefs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s natural genetics. If you grew up 13 years being fat and lazy, 1 year of being active and eating healthy during puberty won’t do shit. It’s something you had to have been doing your entire life and that’s genetics in itself because all of us have different willpowers and work ethics and beliefs.
NO your coper, i grow up being sporty, ALL MY YEARS were active and that didnt do shit.

Did understood the part about ALL MY YEARS? That it was always this way? f**k

Unfortunate for you genetic subhuman. Not my problem though.
Yes. But the point is that eating healthy and being sporty wont magically make people prettier or more attractive. Jesus, Alain Delon ate like a pig, drank a lot and sleept shitty. He shure got sick but kept beautiful

None of what you did is healthy. I doubt you were "eating healthy" too because all people except a select few have no idea of what actually eating healthy looks like
NO sugar or fast food, only salad, meat and fruits. Doing all sorts of sports. For years nonstop. Is that good enough for you?

Here, see my f*****g medals
Medals.jpg

And thats not even all of them.

How hard is it to understand what i have allread written? YOU CAN EAT HEALTHY AND PRACTIZE SPORTS AND STILL NOT BE DISMORPHIC OR TALL.

Jesus, people reacted in such a bluepilled manner

NO sugar or fast food, only salad, meat and fruits. Doing all sorts of sports. For years nonstop. Is that good enough for you?

View attachment 32511

How hard is it to understand what i have allread written? YOU CAN EAT HEALTHY AND PRACTIZE SPORTS AND STILL NOT BE DISMORPHIC OR TALL.

No sugar isn’t healthy

Medals.jpg
(i have more of those)

View attachment WIN_20240628_15_52_15_Pro.mp4

This is the face that you guys keep saying that should be dismorphic and all the bullshit. Thats simply not true. Sports and eating healthy dont make you dismorphic.

Richard Ramirez? His dad made him eat shit his whole childhood and adolescence.
Alain Delon? Drank as f**k and ate like the typical italan: bread and processed meat.

Both of those are pretty and dismorphic while i am not.
Anyone with any idea of logic would had already understood that this ´´eat healthy and workout bro`` theory IS BULLSHIT.

WAKE THE f**k UP.

No sugar isn’t healthy
None of what you did is healthy. I doubt you were "eating healthy" too because all people except a select few have no idea of what actually eating healthy looks like
U did something wrong asian bhai

View attachment 32513
(i have more of those)

View attachment 32512

This is the face that you guys keep saying that should be dismorphic and all the bullshit. Thats simply not true. Sports and eating healthy dont make you dismorphic.

Alain Delon? Drank as f**k and ate like the typical italan: bread and processed meat.

Anyone with any idea of logic would had already understood that this ´´eat healthy and workout bro`` theory IS BULLSHIT.

WAKE THE f**k UP.
I never said it wasn’t bullshit

It is about the mith that working out and being healthy makes you dismorphic: thats not true. That is a total lie.
it doesnt make you dimorphic. being healthy=good balance of hormones. but if you have bad genes then your hormones or receptors might be f****d up, or bad skeletal genes. has nothing to do with health being bad. health will help people who have good predisposition reach their natural potential. if your genes are shit then thats your natural potential.

it doesnt make you dimorphic. being healthy=good balance of hormones. but if you have bad genes then your hormones or receptors might be f****d up, or bad skeletal genes. has nothing to do with health being bad. health will help people who have good predisposition reach their natural potential. if your genes are shit then thats your natural potential.
There are guys out there saying that working out and eating well will make your face dismorphic, or that having a tan in your balls will increase testosterone and and those will definitely make you dismorphic.

I didn't said that being health is bad.

And I don't think Ramirez would be even more dismorphic if he drank more milk or did more sports. I don't believe that lifestyle have a real deep influence ok changing your face.

I don't believe that lifestyle have a real deep influence ok changing your face.
i think it does. obviously people's genes hold them back. but if i mouthbreathed, ate unhealthy, and sat all day i would look more f****d and estrogenic
having a tan in your balls will increase testosterone and and those will definitely make you dismorphic
😂you are right that is false

View attachment 32513
(i have more of those)

View attachment 32512

WAKE THE f**k UP.
U didn't eat healthy+ur asian so not much dimorphism

Richard was prolly a meat enjoyer

Alain ate a lot protein

U were prolly a mouth breather cause of u were an athlete

There are guys out there saying that working out and eating well will make your face dismorphic, or that having a tan in your balls will increase testosterone and and those will definitely make you dismorphic.

I didn't said that being health is bad.

And I don't think Ramirez would be even more dismorphic if he drank more milk or did more sports. I don't believe that lifestyle have a real deep influence ok changing your face.
Milk is not healthy

on point

as an athlete it looks like you ate a high carb diet , which is shit

I am son of an elite athlete, i was raised eating only healthy foods and exercising, i drank milk everyday, practiced many sports and even got literally dozens of medals before adult age. I should, according to this forum, be a highly dismorphic motherfucker.

But you guys are wrong as f**k. I am not dismorphic, and other friends who never drink milk or ete healthy or did any sports at all are taller and more dismorphic then i.

So it is bullshit.

Also, forget about late puberty. I was always the shorter in class and i dont think i will naturally grow taller then they at 20 years. f**k, stop coping guys;

healthy life style will make you healthier, and have no significant influence on building a handsome face.
A healthy lifestyle makes you reach your potential, it doesnt elongate it

If you have htn potential you cant reach chad with a good lifestyle and looksmaxxing (no surgeries)

So it is bullshit.

And yeah your lifestyle was healthy enough

You are not dismorphic

View attachment 32511

Do i need to say it again? NONE OF WHAT YOU DID WAS HEALTHY. Sports aren't healthy. Eating leaves isn't healthy. Eating charcoal isn't healthy.