- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
It’s not because there “attractive” it’s because it there easier to pull and manipulate because your too chopped to go for older women or women your age
Muh muh muh “biology if you look at a 13 year old girls body you will get hard”
I don’t know where mfs got that from jfl, every single guy or girl I know likes them older, you are literally programmed to like a girl older then you, in fact the reason why “jbs” exist is because they like older guys
Low T if you like “jbs”
Muh muh muh “biology if you look at a 13 year old girls body you will get hard”
I don’t know where mfs got that from jfl, every single guy or girl I know likes them older, you are literally programmed to like a girl older then you, in fact the reason why “jbs” exist is because they like older guys
Low T if you like “jbs”
