ok so don’t ignore this message
your point is fuck morals it’s made up by society to have the best quality of life possible
but your point also is that you shouldn’t care about how people view you or whether dislike you or not
so just isolate yourself from everybody and do whatever you want with 0 social interactions
do you really think interacting with other people and having friends and shit isn’t a major part of life quality??
and don’t say some corny shit liek I’ll just hide it, if you have no morals it’s harder to love truly
Apathy towards how other people view me and a social life are not mutually exclusive.
I always to what I want, always, because other people just are not in my mind. I am not them, I don't control them, so what can I even do about them? Being authentic is actually the greatest thing you can do. Because it automatically filters life, just like a redstone contraption filters my minecraft storage.
When I make bold or controversial claims, sure, many people will get angry and avoid me all together, but those people were never compatible with me anyways, so I lose nothing. The other thing that happens, is that other people will agree with my bold and controversial claims, and those people will then recognize our shared ideas, and become my new buddies.
Being 100% authentic and true to yourself is the best possible thing because it automatically sorts out the people you want and the ones you don't want.
I lose 0 friends by doing this, because some people were just not meant for me. I only gain from this.