Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Liking JBS is a huge incel trait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc everything I think about is myself lmao I put myself before others. And its not hard for me to show love and affection.
putting yourself before others isn’t that morally flawed

I’m talking about completely abandoning all your morals n***a

It’s impossible to be stoic and emotionless as how your saying lol, every normal person feels a bit of empathy no matter how much they abandon their morals

(Unless you have sociopathy with you don’t 😂)

It is harder to have a genuine connection lmao. I hope you can atleast see that
 
putting yourself before others isn’t that morally flawed

I’m talking about completely abandoning all your morals n***a

It’s impossible to be stoic and emotionless as how your saying lol, every normal person feels a bit of empathy no matter how much they abandon their morals

(Unless you have sociopathy with you don’t 😂)

It is harder to have a genuine connection lmao. I hope you can atleast see that
Even sociopaths have empathy lol.
 
Apathy towards how other people view me and a social life are not mutually exclusive.

I always to what I want, always, because other people just are not in my mind. I am not them, I don't control them, so what can I even do about them? Being authentic is actually the greatest thing you can do. Because it automatically filters life, just like a redstone contraption filters my minecraft storage.

When I make bold or controversial claims, sure, many people will get angry and avoid me all together, but those people were never compatible with me anyways, so I lose nothing. The other thing that happens, is that other people will agree with my bold and controversial claims, and those people will then recognize our shared ideas, and become my new buddies.

Being 100% authentic and true to yourself is the best possible thing because it automatically sorts out the people you want and the ones you don't want.

I lose 0 friends by doing this, because some people were just not meant for me. I only gain from this.
I agree with this point being authentic to yourself is good for life maxxing

However what does this shit have to do with the fact that having no morals isn’t fundamentally flawed?

What you make “friends” with other people with 0 morals, but there’s 0 trust in it since you guys will take advantage of each other and ditch each other any single time
 
I agree with this point being authentic to yourself is good for life maxxing

However what does this shit have to do with the fact that having no morals isn’t fundamentally flawed?

What you make “friends” with other people with 0 morals, but there’s 0 trust in it since you guys will take advantage of each other and ditch each other any single time
I never said I was a fan of "no morals".
That's the other guy you're discussing with.
 
There is reason why the j*ws have chosen the number "18" out of all the ones avaiable.

Female brain development goes up until around the age of 18, while male brain development extends to about 25. Once brain development is complete, most mental factors become fixed.Your intelligence, level of discipline, strategic planning abilities, and oddly enough, even your worldview are largely determined at this stage. This is why boomers are rarely capable of changing their mind, but zoomers can often correct their own misinterpretations. It is crucial that both you and your future wife have not fully developed your brains, because you want her to adapt to you, to be on the same wavelength and be able to live in harmony. If you chose an already developed partner, you will always have contradicting brains, and think in the wrong direction of each other. it will also be a nightmare trying to change her mind on anything.

They want out men and women to be incompatible, like lego bricks with playmobil figures. I am not gonna follow their lies.
youre more likely to adapt to the woman if a man's cut off age for brain development is 25 and a womans is 18, as you say
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top