Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Lipmaxxing Guide

barettrealrx

Ascend
How to obtain chads lips ?

1 - Exfoliate :
Use half a tbl spoon of honey and add a tbl spoon of sugar , mix them together and use the paste to scrub your lips for a few minutes , dont go too hard to avoid cutting your lips .
This scrub is HIGHLY effective , I'v tried it myself and my lips look soooo much better after using it
Use twice a week .

2 - Bleach :
Cut a few lemon and make lemon juice , put in on your lips before going to bed . Lemon juice is very effective to remove all the dark spots and discoloration from your lips , even black women can obtain pink lips if they use lemon juice regulary , that's how powerful it is
You will obtain red/pink lips with zero discoloration

3 - Moisturize :
After washing your face in the morning , take a dab of olive oil / argan oil / almond oil and put a small drop on your lips and smack your lips together , the oil absorbs super fast , leaves no trace and greatly enhance their looks for the entire day .

wrong tag bud

chad rubs water on it and dips