Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

List of hard food

just chew gum. if your poor like me i use chicken bones to chews.

I'd give you a list but you can literally think of them yourself i hope youre not retarded enough to not be able to. recommend well done steaks tho

also you can chew anything hard, just activate the masseters JFL

what the fuck are you talking about, you dont need to change the gum you are chewing, it doesnt fucking spoil cunt

I'd give you a list but you can literally think of them yourself i hope youre not retarded enough to not be able to. recommend well done steaks tho

also you can chew anything hard, just activate the masseters JFL

what the fuck are you talking about, you dont need to change the gum you are chewing, it doesnt fucking spoil cunt
. do you think ill fucking keep the gum in my fridge and use it for tommorow fucking no. LIKE AS I SAID “IF YOUR POOR LIKE ME” means i limit my budget. i only chew gum for about 2 hours. and during that i already chew like 10 gums. I dont spend all my money on fucking gum im saving up for a pc.

. do you think ill fucking keep the gum in my fridge and use it for tommorow fucking no. LIKE AS I SAID “IF YOUR POOR LIKE ME” means i limit my budget. i only chew gum for about 2 hours. and during that i already chew like 10 gums. I dont spend all my money on fucking gum im saving up for a pc.
literally been chewing the same piece of gum for over a month, occasionally adding more fresh pieces to make it thicker

its just flavorless but im not chewing for flavor so idc

when im done i just put it on my desk or something JFL keep chewing your chicken bones like a subhuman caveman instead of just keeping the same piece of gum like a chad hunter

chicken bones probably have jew poison in it from the hormones and shit. just chew gum nogger

literally been chewing the same piece of gum for over a month, occasionally adding more fresh pieces to make it thicker

its just flavorless but im not chewing for flavor so idc

when im done i just put it on my desk or something JFL keep chewing your chicken bones like a subhuman caveman instead of just keeping the same piece of gum like a chad hunter
tbhtbhhh
i had a piece of falim that i re-used over the course of half a year jfl. although i'd recommend if you are to re-use gum, stick with generic store brand shit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is it hurting? and is there any risk of damaging the teeth by masticating the bones or developing TMJ in the long term?

is it hurting? and is there any risk of damaging the teeth by masticating the bones or developing TMJ in the long term?
idk. didnt notice any cracking but my jaw hurts in the first 2 days.