Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Literal child asking me for cigarettes

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,751
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,150
Location
Mumbai, India
Lil n***a shows up looking like some 9 yo talkin bout muh do u have a cigarette bro

Jfl these kids come up asking this shit cause they think I’m some teenager when I tell him I’m 21 he’s like no way

Blud claims to be 14 but clearly on some late puberty why this mf smoking so early anyway bro fuck 😭
 
tbh let him have one 🤔
 
or try to force it to be cool and lowkey he already addicted prolly
ye tru tbh

i was just thinking once some dude convinced me to vape and it hurt so i never did again

same logic 🤔
 
ye tru tbh

i was just thinking once some dude convinced me to vape and it hurt so i never did again

same logic 🤔
we humans are not the same bhai people drink yet thats just as drinking poison but calling it a fun activity
 
we humans are not the same bhai people drink yet thats just as drinking poison but calling it a fun activity
high iq
 
Lil n***a shows up looking like some 9 yo talkin bout muh do u have a cigarette bro

Jfl these kids come up asking this shit cause they think I’m some teenager when I tell him I’m 21 he’s like no way

Blud claims to be 14 but clearly on some late puberty why this mf smoking so early anyway bro fuck 😭
Did you give him one?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top