Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lmao

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
My Dad must think I’ve still got the mental age of when I was 8. He gave me the most disappointed look seeing me pre ordering a sonic game at my big age. Honestly dgaf I’ve been a fan my whole life.

But it was just funny to see.

Do yall have hobbies/interests from childhood that you still enjoy doing?
 
Cartoons in general and collecting stuffed bears and hello kitty and pusheen
 
My Dad must think I’ve still got the mental age of when I was 8. He gave me the most disappointed look seeing me pre ordering a sonic game at my big age. Honestly dgaf I’ve been a fan my whole life.

But it was just funny to see.

Do yall have hobbies/interests from childhood that you still enjoy doing?
hell yeah, I play old school Pokémon on my ipad, I watch cartoons , I draw and overall I have both the mentality of a 12 yo boy and of a 50 yo pilates single mum
 
and overall I have both the mentality of a 12 yo boy and of a 50 yo pilates single mum
what-icecube.gif

uhhhh i hope im not talking to the 12 yr old boy
 
My Dad must think I’ve still got the mental age of when I was 8. He gave me the most disappointed look seeing me pre ordering a sonic game at my big age. Honestly dgaf I’ve been a fan my whole life.

But it was just funny to see.

Do yall have hobbies/interests from childhood that you still enjoy doing?
Pokemon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top