Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lmtb DISGUSTED by black kang BBCcopers on suicide watch

Deleted Member 59084

Love all and everything.
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
1,832
Online time
5d 6h
Reputation
3,232
I was in a cafe thinking about things that people with high IQs think about (how wonderful my oneitis is). And I heard two women, both slightly below average, talking. One of them said, and I quote, "He's really cute and treats me great, but he's black." Holy shit, man...
 
I was in a cafe thinking about things that people with high IQs think about (how wonderful my oneitis is). And I heard two women, both slightly below average, talking. One of them said, and I quote, "He's really cute and treats me great, but he's black." Holy shit, man...
Medias lying to me, it should be the opposite
 
Medias lying to me, it should be the opposite
Lies can only be stacked so high, they are bound to collapse one day.
 
I was in a cafe thinking about things that people with high IQs think about (how wonderful my oneitis is). And I heard two women, both slightly below average, talking. One of them said, and I quote, "He's really cute and treats me great, but he's black." Holy shit, man...
I heard something similar with these two white mtbs saying “If I was a black guy I still wouldn’t go for black girls” like holy shit 💀
 
What country/ city tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top