Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

look at my old posts compared to me now… been testosterone maxxing hard

Wow I looked at your earlier posts and you look a ton better. How did you do this without surgery, unless you did?

no, i looked at his older posts and his lower jaw was extremely narrow
they hardly look like the same person
I mean steroids do allow you to gain muscle very easily everywhere including masseters. But yeah probably too extreme to just be from chewing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
damn, did you get a palate expander or implants?
i used this shitty rubber thing that i put in my mouth that put pressure on my palate for a while but the main thing was increasing my testosterone and then after that my jaw naturally filled out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude tell us how you did this? This is a top notch looksmaxxing transformation. And if you genuinely did not get surgery of any kind that's crazy
dm me bro

Back