Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looking To Plan My Hypermasculine Development

Nowaki

Nick
Hey, 27 year old male here who is pretty successful. Not bad looking but I want to build myself into a truly hypermasuline giga chad. I'm frankly not interested in finding societies more agreed upon perfect form as my personal ideal is extreme masculinity.

I'm on here to go learn about any and all means to truly reach extreme features and plan how I'll achieve that. Extreme jaw/chin/brow/pec implants. Limb lengthening maxing. Protocols for pure muscle size enhancement. Extreme fat grafting. Voice deepening. Genital enlargement.

I'd love to find some other guys into the extreme of developing into hypermasuline men and what they have done/who they have gone to. Have a great day and keep on that grind to improve!