Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lookism

Karim_cnt

Banned
I’d like to know if any of you has ever experienced lookism and how it felt.

i have experienced it in my early teenage years , i wasn't attractive , i was an incel i would say
but things havr changed now ; puberty , looksmaxxing and growing as a person overall
i can get any girl i want rn , and i have high standards when it comes to relationships
i have even experienced mate guarding ( a man becoming abnormally defensive when I am being around his girl )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have experienced it in my early teenage years , i wasn't attractive , i was an incel i would say
but things havr changed now ; puberty , looksmaxxing and growing as a person overall
i can get any girl i want rn , and i have high standards when it comes to relationships
i have even experienced mate guarding ( a man becoming abnormally defensive when I am being around his girl )
Do you think that a superficial girl can easily change her thoughts about a guy if he becomes good looking in few months (school context) ?