Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Looksmatch in 2024

I dont see any of that sort irl tbh. Most couples are looksmatched irl tbh. All that shit is only on tiktok.

Rly? So your saying a high tier Chadlight could pull a high tier Stacy?
yes bro, htn could pull a stacy/stacylight i see it all the time, i mean just take adrianna limas husband for ex

I feel like that’s lowk a stretch
no its not i swear, there is this girl at my school who is the baddest girl ive ever seen and shes dating a high mtn at best..shits sad

no its not i swear, there is this girl at my school who is the baddest girl ive ever seen and shes dating a high mtn at best..shits sad
I have seen a girl (arrogant and stupid) humiliating a subhuman guy (he was chill and never caused trouble) without any reason and nobody saw the problem. A friend of that guy ended up simping for her a year after.

I have seen a girl (arrogant and stupid) humiliating a subhuman guy (he was chill and never caused trouble) without any reason and nobody saw the problem. A friend of that guy ended up simping for her a year after.
L foid and L freind what the flip

L foid and L freind what the flip
It was in high-school/middle school idk how to translate it basically between 12-17 we go school in my country.
Same school, a racist guy (tall pretty boy chadlite) had a lot of leftist girls (mtn) orbitating around him even when he had a girlfriend.

It was in high-school/middle school idk how to translate it basically between 12-17 we go school in my country.
Same school, a racist guy (tall pretty boy chadlite) had a lot of leftist girls (mtn) orbitating around him even when he had a girlfriend.
avg blue hair foid behavoir

Like I understand sometimes looksmatch is crazy but that only happens if one of those sides is under body dismorphia or likes to manipulate the ugly guy that it's dating.
Most of the times pretty people (women may need to be less prettier) can do whatever they want.

Treating someone like shit based off looks needs to flayed infront of the school and give her parents front seats