Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmaxing threads or shitposting

Incognito

emeraldglass on looksmax.org
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Do users here still care about looksmaxing threads, or are they more into shitposting now? When I first joined, it seemed like looksmaxing was central, but now it feels like there's more and more shitposting, like on .org. Or am I wrong? I fear I might not be because I see informative threads lacking engagement but shit posting threads getting action.

Do users here still care about looksmaxing threads, or are they more into shitposting now? When I first joined, it seemed like looksmaxing was central, but now it feels like there's more and more shitposting, like on .org. Or am I wrong? I fear I might not be because I see informative threads lacking engagement but shit posting threads getting action.
I still do looksmaxxing threads but I do agree that the shitposting has increased on the forum, but I still see looksmaxxing threads.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still do looksmaxxing threads but I do agree that the shitposting has increased on the forum, but I still see looksmaxxing threads.
Any possible explanation for the increase in shitposting?

There have always been more off topic threads than looksmaxxing, it’s just that off topic was cleared
As a ratio tbf, the ratio of looksmaxxing/off topic per day has barely changed

Last edited:
There have always been more off topic threads than looksmaxxing, it’s just that off topic was cleared
It's not just that more posts are being created, but I notice that a lookmaxing thread might be posted and receive little to no engagement, while a shitpost, though slow, tends to get far more comments over time.

most people here already know what they need to do
i enjoy socializing here, this is like my double life and i feel my true personality flourishes without being held back by irl autism and looks

It's not just that more posts are being created, but I notice that a lookmaxing thread might be posted and receive little to no engagement, while a shitpost, though slow, tends to get far more comments over time.
Shitposts are more engaging. It’s more blackpill discussion or fringe discussion than anything. These forums are an outlet for obscure topics

most people here already know what they need to do
i enjoy socializing here, this is like my double life and i feel my true personality flourishes without being held back by irl autism and looks
The first tip users get when asking for a rate is usually "debloat." many users here lack in depth knowledge, they only focus on the basics like losing weight and simple surface skincare routines. We have to get innovative.

The first tip users get when asking for a rate is usually "debloat." many users here lack in depth knowledge, they only focus on the basics like losing weight and simple surface skincare routines. We have to get innovative.
i avoid recommending surgery to newbies especially since many who apply here have poor health and are minors
also i dont really interact with greycel rating threads it feels like a waste of time

Most fuckers can’t even get lean/debloat first so ya. Most won’t bother to get surgeries either

i avoid recommending surgery to newbies especially since many who apply here have poor health and are minors
Same
also i dont really interact with greycel rating threads it feels like a waste of time
They need help though, but I understand your vieuw.

They need help though, but I understand your vieuw.
yeah, i used to help out a lot
but nowadays i use this more for socialization and i have very little time for personal activities, so i try to use this forum for mostly what i like
i help people who have used this site frequently, bc usually greycels ask for a rating and dip

yeah, i used to help out a lot
but nowadays i use this more for socialization and i have very little time for personal activities, so i try to use this forum for mostly what i like
i help people who have used this site frequently, bc usually greycels ask for a rating and dip
hat's true, they get rated, than their last login turns into months ago.

I mean most people who ask for a rate legitimately are too high bf to be able to give any hardmaxxing advice

I only post serious threads talking about max looks never shitposting

pd: i love shitpost