Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmaxxing advice

yup and that deserves a warning

ok dude what the flip

Man if you keep this behaviour you're getting another warning

Poor guy

Don't kys

indians are born cursed, i feel sorry for them

indians are born cursed, i feel sorry for them
yes here people are forced to do arrange marriages but in western countries girl gets to choose their own partners who looks good and have all qualities resulting in bad genes elemination according to darwins evolution theory

sorry but any random people in inida can mog your entire county bloodline
i have never in my entire life have seen an indian who is above 5/10, an i have met a lot of indians
maybe there is 1 out of 100000 indians who can mog

Back