Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmaxxing/incel forums are for failures in life

What kind of people ends up here? Just complete failures tbh



You won't see people that has a good life here. Only people that are autists and narcies end up here.
I was bored so I joined I wanted to see where looksmaxxing can lead me to and what secrets there are
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Saved here, on this forum? No. If Cutecel actually gets real life help / does something for his mental health then yes.
the thing is, he won't leave no matter what
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


the thing is, he won't leave no matter what

I do not want to say Cutecel cannot be saved, and he is a nice guy from our interactions but if he only keeps going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole (such as joining incels.is) then no, it is only him that can stop himself.
 
I was bored so I joined I wanted to see where looksmaxxing can lead me to and what secrets there are
Idk women are here too, some that look a lot better than they think, so no not just for losers. Most are young, not everyone is unc like you and I
 
What kind of people ends up here? Just complete failures tbh



You won't see people that has a good life here. Only people that are autists and narcies end up here.
how much of a failure does someone have to be to get banned from all psl forums out there except this one
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


how much of a failure does someone have to be to get banned from all psl forums out there except this one

To be honest, he got banned off incels.is I presume because someone leaked his face/physical attributes on there, I consider that a success.
 
@eldritch you gone soft the past hour, was my lefort thread too much?
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


What kind of people ends up here? Just complete failures tbh



You won't see people that has a good life here. Only people that are autists and narcies end up here.

Most users here are young. Some will probably grow out of it and others will probably unfortunately rot away, which I would never wish on anyone.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




To be honest, he got banned off incels.is I presume because someone leaked his face/physical attributes on there, I consider that a success.
I got banned on there after 8 posts so I mog him
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I told someone to fuck trans females and I got banned for gay posting

Actually? I thought incels.is was welcoming to different sexualities as long as they were not a woman using the forum themselves, but I do not go on there nor do I ever want to willingly.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Actually? I thought incels.is was welcoming to different sexualities as long as they were not a woman using the forum themselves, but I do not go on there nor do I ever want to willingly.
yeah and they looked at my email address and they thought I was a girl so they're never unbanning me even tho I showed proof that I'm a guy
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


yeah and they looked at my email address and they thought I was a girl so they're never unbanning me even tho I showed proof that I'm a guy

To be honest it would be an honor to be banned from incels.is. Why did you even go on there in the first place?
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




To be honest it would be an honor to be banned from incels.is. Why did you even go on there in the first place?
I went on there to troll but they didn't give me a chance
I cooked with the profile tho that shit had aura too bad it didn't last for long
 
What kind of people ends up here? Just complete failures tbh



You won't see people that has a good life here. Only people that are autists and narcies end up here.
Am autistic but work almost full time and is almost independent. Most people on here are depressed about things and need support
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top