Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmaxxing makes no sense until you get to college

gymcel88.

Yes we all know attractiveness increases your quality of life blah blah but in my case and i think in a lot of young peoples cases it doesnt make too much sense or seems unimportant in high school especially if ur from a lower class area most people are really ugly
i remember seeing sub5 guys dating mid tier beckies and i remember thinking that disproved the blackpill but holy shit has going to college just completely opened my eyes even more
the reason girls in high school date ugly guys is cuz they’re literally the only people in their social circles and in the school they gotta choose between a bunch of other ugly guys so yes theyre probably gonna pick the “funniest” or “nicest “ one but once these hoes get to college and theres better looking guys its insane seeing the switch up from the type of guys they were dating to seeing them only go for htn and chadlite 😂
jbf theory

It’s just less competition for worse prizes. Sometimes you may compete with sub5s for a Stacy, if you are lucky. When I was in HS a Stacy/Stacy-lite girl got a huge crush on me. She was consistently texting me first, invited me to prom, etc. The reason for that was my +-htn(at that moment) looks and dark triad personality

Would probably never happen, if it wasn’t for me having no competition. The rest were awkward normies, weirdos and subhumans. Out of 400 people, I believe, only 3 were above low htn. One of them was me, the other one was 2 years younger and was always surrounded by girls(chadlite + emoboy) and the third was one was my little bro(too young looking to rate, but +-young Leo Dicaprio), 3 years younger + short(so looks 5 years younger).

Still passed on her tho. Stereotypical beautiful slavic trad girl. Not needy, not insane, wouldn’t enjoy pain. Meh

Huh bro an interesting theory but don't forget that girls have dating sites and a limitless choice of chadlites
Truuue. Idk why, but I see so many chadlites with mid girls. Legit seems like limitless choice of them

nope
in highschool people will bully you and ignore you based on looks
in fact since people have been going through puberty they are insecure and girls also have preferences already. they are not elementary kids
looks matter almost everywhere

It’s just less competition for worse prizes. Sometimes you may compete with sub5s for a Stacy, if you are lucky. When I was in HS a Stacy/Stacy-lite girl got a huge crush on me. She was consistently texting me first, invited me to prom, etc. The reason for that was my +-htn(at that moment) looks and dark triad personality

Would probably never happen, if it wasn’t for me having no competition. The rest were awkward normies, weirdos and subhumans. Out of 400 people, I believe, only 3 were above low htn. One of them was me, the other one was 2 years younger and was always surrounded by girls(chadlite + emoboy) and the third was one was my little bro(too young looking to rate, but +-young Leo Dicaprio), 3 years younger + short(so looks 5 years younger).

Still passed on her tho. Stereotypical beautiful slavic trad girl. Not needy, not insane, wouldn’t enjoy pain. Meh
u r sub 5
she passed u
also u r stupid

Yes we all know attractiveness increases your quality of life blah blah but in my case and i think in a lot of young peoples cases it doesnt make too much sense or seems unimportant in high school especially if ur from a lower class area most people are really ugly
i remember seeing sub5 guys dating mid tier beckies and i remember thinking that disproved the blackpill but holy shit has going to college just completely opened my eyes even more
the reason girls in high school date ugly guys is cuz they’re literally the only people in their social circles and in the school they gotta choose between a bunch of other ugly guys so yes theyre probably gonna pick the “funniest” or “nicest “ one but once these hoes get to college and theres better looking guys its insane seeing the switch up from the type of guys they were dating to seeing them only go for htn and chadlite 😂
jbf theory
I never went to stupid college. I'm not gonna let this world try and tell me what I need to do in order to be successful. I'll turn my back on all of their convention and still do better. Let the masses eat shit and seethe.