Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

lose weight fast

EvilBurger

modern philosopher
recovering from anorexia, don’t really wanna tho. tips on keeping fat off? it’s starting to ruin my figure

recovering from anorexia, don’t really wanna tho. tips on keeping fat off? it’s starting to ruin my figure
fasting and debloating with a lot of water consumption, but honestly, you should seek treatment, everyone has their own problems, as a former drug addict seeking psychological improvement is primordial than esthetics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
fasting and debloating with a lot of water consumption, but honestly, you should seek treatment, everyone has their own problems, as a former drug addict seeking psychological improvement is primordial than esthetics
fasting is not good for recovery as that’s just what i was doing when i was peak anorexia. and i can’t access treatment

fasting is not good for recovery as that’s just what i was doing when i was peak anorexia. and i can’t access treatment
damn, you got a point, but I think going on a calorie deficit would not be very healthy due your history, my treatment was brought by a religious organization, I don’t know if other countries give free treatment for drug addicts and people with ED as a charity like in here (Mexico) have you done research on that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
damn, you got a point, but I think going on a calorie deficit would not be very healthy due your history, my treatment was brought by a religious organization, I don’t know if other countries give free treatment for drug addicts and people with ED as a charity like in here (Mexico) have you done research on that?
no i live in america healthcare sucks

hop on calorie tracking shit is very helpful

Hey, Hey, I've been struggling with excess belly fat lately, and it's starting to affect my confidence. I find it quite embarrassing, and I'm on the lookout for effective waist reduction solutions. If anyone has any tricks or ideas that have worked for them, I'd really appreciate the advice. Whether it's a specific exercise routine, dietary changes, or any other approach, I'm open to suggestions. It's essential for me to find a solution that fits into my lifestyle.