Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage LOSING MY MIND

Kirby

Hey Guys,

I am losing my mind, sometimes I look good sometimes I don’t.

I have been working to be healthier and fix some things based on previous posts but it doesn’t feel like it’s working.

I don’t want to be a MTN I want to be as physically attractive as I can without anything unnatural but is my peak only HTN will I forever be MTN.

I am starting to go nuts about it, I can’t stand the idea of not being attractive.

I know it’ll take time and with basically no gym gains and ~18% BF I can make some major improvements just venting rn!!!!IMG_0528.jpegIMG_0514.jpeg IMG_0407.jpegIMG_0409.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Current steps im taking to look better.

Minoxidil Vitamin E Derma-roller eyebrows.

Gym, Light muscle workouts and high interval cardio.

Healthy Eating, more natural foods and better macro ones.

Lymphatic massages on the regular.

PLEASE ADD TO THIS

Current steps im taking to look better.

Minoxidil Vitamin E Derma-roller eyebrows.

Gym, Light muscle workouts and high interval cardio.

Healthy Eating, more natural foods and better macro ones.

Lymphatic massages on the regular.

PLEASE ADD TO THIS
Also mouth tape and chewing this rubbery gum for an hour everyday.

Hey Guys,

I am losing my mind, sometimes I look good sometimes I don’t.

I have been working to be healthier and fix some things based on previous posts but it doesn’t feel like it’s working.

I don’t want to be a MTN I want to be as physically attractive as I can without anything unnatural but is my peak only HTN will I forever be MTN.

I am starting to go nuts about it, I can’t stand the idea of not being attractive.

I know it’ll take time and with basically no gym gains and ~18% BF I can make some major improvements just venting rn!!!!View attachment 45958View attachment 45959 View attachment 45960View attachment 45961
Get a skincare routine ig

I agree I never see the purpose in those morphs, does OP see that morph and think WOAH I GOT POTENTIAL DAWG. It's just some shitty photoshop job
I look scary asf in that pic oh hell nah, I’d rather be mid and normal looking fs

bro why the fuck are you complaining? You havent even softmaxxed yet. Go on accutane, grow out your hair and dye it darker, use a pomade or hair clay and put minoxidil on ur eyebrows to thicken them up. Also maybe learn how to take a decent photo and fraud a little bit, you look like a down syndrome baby in the second one.

bro why the fuck are you complaining? You havent even softmaxxed yet. Go on accutane, grow out your hair and dye it darker, use a pomade or hair clay and put minoxidil on ur eyebrows to thicken them up. Also maybe learn how to take a decent photo and fraud a little bit, you look like a down syndrome baby in the second one.
You right, what hair would set best and I don't want to fruad pics at all when posting on forum so I can get advice on what looks bad.

Back