Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Losing weight is probably the most difficult thing along with going outside and working

i lost 20lbs but didnt gymcel during that time so still skinnyfat unfortunately, wasnt that hard

Its impossible

Mid thread but takes 2 min to read.

Just eat high volume low calorie foods to stay full like watermelon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mid thread but takes 2 min to read.

Just eat high volume low calorie foods to stay full like watermelon
i wont eat anythjng but raw meat raw eggs raw fish
but i could eat leaner meat maybe

Being fat ages u way faster leading to a quicker death. Cholesterol isnt good aswell. Also theres only 8g carbs/100g watermelon so stop crying. I would rather look good and die at 50 then being fat and living till 80
Watermelon is poison I wont eat that

nah you get used to it, give it two weeks (unless you’re eating extremely low calories, which you should not be doing)

no diet is sustainable I get hungry
well no shit, if you put yourself in a deficit you will get hungry. i’m hungry right now cause im in one, but guess what?? im not gonna eat. not giving in and having discipline is a skill you must learn. dont give in to short term gratification.

well no shit, if you put yourself in a deficit you will get hungry. i’m hungry right now cause im in one, but guess what?? im not gonna eat. not giving in and having discipline is a skill you must learn. dont give in to short term gratification.
the ability to be ok with not eating is genetic

Being fat ages u way faster leading to a quicker death. Cholesterol isnt good aswell. Also theres only 8g carbs/100g watermelon so stop crying. I would rather look good and die at 50 then being fat and living till 80
Cope, carbohydrates age the body. Watermelon also contains glucose and fructose

Weight = carbs

Calories don’t matter as much as carbs do

Also, highly recommend greek yogurt. It’s like 100 calories, it’s low carb high protein and it’s nutritious

Legit replaced my usual snacks of 800 kkal 30g carbs with a couple of 240g yogurts and it feels the same in terms of satiety

Weight = carbs

Calories don’t matter as much as carbs do

Also, highly recommend greek yogurt. It’s like 100 calories, it’s low carb high protein and it’s nutritious

Legit replaced my usual snacks of 800 kkal 30g carbs with a couple of 240g yogurts and it feels the same in terms of satiety
Wouldn’t kefir be ideal since yogurt is pasteurized 10/10 times

Many people don’t realize how impossible it is to lose even one pound
if you go one day with lower calories you will be very hungry and overeat
willpower is a meme
you just suck at it, skill issue.
Losing and gaining weight is the least complex thing ever to do, your body had millions of years of evolution to perfect the art of losing or gaining weight... if you can't even do that you are a genetic defect or have some severe cancers and other stuff like that.

too hungry to lose weight? eat more but move more....eventually your mentality will adapt

Not hungry enough to gain weight? train harder and your appetite will adapt over the weeks.

I used to be 56kg as a grown ass man, shredded to the bones with abs incredibly lean and visible even when not flexing them, and I also used to be fat... and now I'm becoming considerably and noticeably muscular...

it's not that fucking hard.

you might say and name things like anorexia, bigorexia, binge eating and all that shit...

I'VE HAD ALL OF THEM.... fucking hell.... just deal with them

What matters more? your fucking feelings and emotions and cravings right now? or the idea that one day you WILL be happy! IF YOU DON'T FUCK THIS UP!

So don't fuck this up, that's all you gotta do!

Last edited:
Many people don’t realize how impossible it is to lose even one pound
if you go one day with lower calories you will be very hungry and overeat
willpower is a meme
it really isn't, i work manual labor and im on a cut, it's not that hard, and i dont even use stimulants like caffeine or nicotine, both of which make the process 10x easier

i dont even eat carbs
Maybe following stupid fad extremist diets isn't for you.
Install google fit and see how easy it is to burn off 1000 kcals in a day with exercise alone, do that once a week and eat normally the rest of the week and you will still lose weight.

52 weeks in a year, that's 52'000 kilocalories burned out of exercise alone, think that's not gonna make you lose weight?

Maybe following stupid fad extremist diets isn't for you.
Install google fit and see how easy it is to burn off 1000 kcals in a day with exercise alone, do that once a week and eat normally the rest of the week and you will still lose weight.
carbs are poison

lifting weights = bad for health and irrelevant to women
if you put 10kg(22lbs) of infra-MUSCULAR water, bone-mass and muscle mass as a woman you will literally look almost the same but your maintainance calories will increase drastically.

both because muscle and bone mass consume calories to not decay and because heavier people consume more calories by just standing or walking around

if you put 10kg(22lbs) of infra-MUSCULAR water, bone-mass and muscle mass as a woman you will literally look almost the same but your maintainance calories will increase drastically.

both because muscle and bone mass consume calories to not decay and because heavier people consume more calories by just standing or walking around
im not a woman

im not a woman
Then stop crying and hit the gym, this is looksmaxxing, people here consider suicide or sugergy and you can't get your ass to sit on a bench and do some bench pressing?

Or your a gay and want to achieve the Twink look? Not worth in my opinion... twinks only attract underage girls or old men....

Then stop crying and hit the gym, this is looksmaxxing, people here consider suicide or sugergy and you can't get your ass to sit on a bench and do some bench pressing?

Or your a gay and want to achieve the Twink look? Not worth in my opinion... twinks only attract underage girls or old men....
gym is pointless

Sometimes I feel normal hunger, sometimes I feel selfharm hunger where the painful feeling feels really good for some reason, and I dont feel like eating because I want to feel it for longer. Try replacing meals with caffeine+macronutrient(sugar/cream)

Sometimes I feel normal hunger, sometimes I feel selfharm hunger where the painful feeling feels really good for some reason, and I dont feel like eating because I want to feel it for longer. Try replacing meals with caffeine+macronutrient(sugar/cream)