Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

M17 About me+ Questions

ddunkin

Leave tips and any criticism!!

Introduction

I am 17 years old and have started my journey about a year and a half ago. I joined this forum to dive a little bit deeper into my routines and gain more insights.

Lifting, Diet, and Supplements

I have played sports all my life and lifted occasionally, but I have been lifting very consistently for the past 1.5 years. I have studied a lot on science-based lifting and diet. I am currently 15% body fat, 5’11”, and weigh 165 lbs. I plan to be around 12% body fat by next summer.

(In the photos below, I put a 6-month, a little over a year, and 2 photos at little over 1.5-year.)
IMG 8595

IMG 8597

IMG 8596

IMG 8615

My diet started about 1.5 years ago as well. I did a dirty bulk for a year and then cut for 2 months (April and May). I plan to maintain a 300-400 calorie surplus until I start a 4-5 month cut to 10-12% body fat. I take creatine post workout.

Here is what I’m currently taking:

AM:

1. D3 + K2
2. Fish Oil
3. C1000
4. B complex

PM:

1. Magnesium Glycinate
2. Zinc
3. Fish Oil

Skincare

A photo in good lighting to hide acne
IMG 8581

Natural light close up
IMG 8612

IMG 8613

I’ve been trying multiple different things for skincare, but nothing seems to be working. Acne is one of my biggest issues. My skin was pretty good during my 10-day vacation when I used no products.

Here is my current skincare routine I just started:

1. Panoxyl
2. Gua sha
3. Ice my face
4. Caffeine solution for eye bags
5. Niacinamide + Zinc
6. CeraVe AM + PM moisturizers
7. Body lotion
8. Colgone
IMG 8617

Sleep

I have recently started to sleep on my back and have been trying to get 8 hours a night for the last year and a half, with me probably averaging 7.5 hours.

Haircut

I have been experimenting with different haircuts trying to find the one I like best. Currently, I have a drop fade, which is not my favorite tanline is rough too. My favorite is a low burst fade. For my next cut, I’m growing out the sides with a burst fade and a V in the back because my hair naturally grows that way.
Current is top my burst fade is bottom
IMG 8593

IMG 8618

Questions

1. What should I do to improve my eye area?
2. Look at my progress photos and you can see a line right above my belly button. Is leaning out the only thing that will help it?
3. Is there a good source for a mastic gum routine? I have some and also wondering what else my jaw could use?
4. Do eye drops reduce redness in pimples?
5. My skin was very good during my 10-day vacation when I used no products and got sweaty but only washed my face with water. Should I try using little to no products?
6. My face turns red after using the niacinamide + zinc. Should I stop using it?

Closing

I have a girlfriend, a 3.9 GPA, well over the average income for a 17-year-old, and am very happy with my life. I am not insecure by any means, but I feel like everything could always be better.

Again, any tips or criticism is highly appreciated.

1. What should I do to improve my eye area?
growing out your eyelashes. if you want to be extra, ig you can do research on eyebrow stuff like dyeing and trimming. for shape, you would need surgery
2. Look at my progress photos and you can see a line right above my belly button. Is leaning out the only thing that will help it?
might mean your abs are becoming more and more visible, due to leanness+ exercise. not a big deal.
3. Is there a good source for a mastic gum routine? I have some and also wondering what else my jaw could use?
just chew food well. if you really want to, start to chew mastic 15 mins a day.
4. Do eye drops reduce redness in pimples?
no, eye drops go in the eyes not the skin
5. My skin was very good during my 10-day vacation when I used no products and got sweaty but only washed my face with water. Should I try using little to no products?
might've been stress related. you had no stress and chilled during vacation so you looked fine. you dont need to use a million products. generally people use cleanser, moisturizer, and spf
6. My face turns red after using the niacinamide + zinc. Should I stop using it?
if its irritated stop. reduce frequency, check the concentration %, and use moisturizer cuz it dries your skin and the dry skin could be red.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
growing out your eyelashes. if you want to be extra, ig you can do research on eyebrow stuff like dyeing and trimming. for shape, you would need surgery

might mean your abs are becoming more and more visible, due to leanness+ exercise. not a big deal.

just chew food well. if you really want to, start to chew mastic 15 mins a day.

no, eye drops go in the eyes not the skin

might've been stress related. you had no stress and chilled during vacation so you looked fine. you dont need to use a million products. generally people use cleanser, moisturizer, and spf

if its irritated stop. reduce frequency, check the concentration %, and use moisturizer cuz it dries your skin and the dry skin could be red.
I appreciate the effort, any methods recommended for UEE?
Is peppermint oil+dye a good choice for eyelashes?
Is the panoxyl and cerave good choices?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
upper eyelid fillers (cosmetic procedure)

yeah, eyelash tinting works
dont use peppermint oil, it is a strong irritant and will hurt the eyes

yup
Anything else besides surgery?
What should I use then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BodieDysmorphia Ratings 25
G Ratings 18
ddunkin Introduce Yourself 18
D Ratings 18