Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

M17/I’m starting to believe mewing works

DarknLost

I didn’t really believe in mewing in the past tbh,thought it was just 99% cope. But of course I gave it a try. I didn’t keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth all day long,but I did hard mewing sessions for about 10-20 mins everyday. I’ve been doing this for like 4 months now,and noticed that the bone of my jaw started popping out a bit. I don’t believe it’s because of fat loss,because my diet was the same unhealthy shit as always at the time of my progress too. My body fat percentage is the same as back when I started. Once I’ll get to more noticable results I will post a pic

I didn’t really believe in mewing in the past tbh,thought it was just 99% cope. But of course I gave it a try. I didn’t keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth all day long,but I did hard mewing sessions for about 10-20 mins everyday. I’ve been doing this for like 4 months now,and noticed that the bone of my jaw started popping out a bit. I don’t believe it’s because of fat loss,because my diet was the same unhealthy shit as always at the time of my progress too. My body fat percentage is the same as back when I started. Once I’ll get to more noticable results I will post a pic
I have been mewing for 2 months. I have not seen any changes in bone yet. But I properly do the chewing exercises (tongue chewing) prescribed by Dr Mike Mew, through his videos. I have seen noticeable hypertrophy in my masseters. I'll try tonupdate after a year in bone structure changes through mewing.

Don't expect jaw gainz from mewing.It's mainly about the position and width of your maxilla.
Tongue posture will guide forward growth and expand your palate.
Everything else is a side effect

tbh judging on the photos you posted you already have great maxillary protrusion, so i don't even know if you will get anymore benefits than that

tbh judging on the photos you posted you already have great maxillary protrusion, so i don't even know if you will get anymore benefits than that
He's already a chad

Don't expect jaw gainz from mewing.It's mainly about the position and width of your maxilla.
Tongue posture will guide forward growth and expand your palate.
Everything else is a side effect
yep. there doesnt seem to be any proof that your jaw grows past mid puberty. you can probably get a facial upswing but thats about it. all the more reason to rope and reincarnationmaxx

yep. there doesnt seem to be any proof that your jaw grows past mid puberty. you can probably get a facial upswing but thats about it. all the more reason to rope and reincarnationmaxx
Nah it's fine.
Zygos are ten times better than the jaw.
Mewing can help with cheekbones via palate expansion and forward growth.
I think large wide forward grown zygos are the best feature anyone can have on their face.
See how good this man looks despite having a tiny jaw ?
387zun.gif

Last edited:
Nah it's fine.
Zygos are ten times better than the jaw.
Mewing can help with cheekbones via palate expansion and forward growth.
I think large wide forward grown zygos are the best feature anyone can have on their face.
See how good this man looks despite having a tiny jaw ?
View attachment 3285
yeah having a wide jaw isnt necessary as long as its angular and still has room for all 32 teeth. having wide flanged cro magnon zygos is something you never see on people anymore

images (71).jpeg

Look at this.Who needs big jaws like a f*****g ape when you can be a transcendent superior being with gorgeous cheekbones.