Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

M17 Wanting to dive deeper

ddunkin

I’m 17 years old been doing a few small things to improve my looks over the past year or so here is everything I can think of.
Skincare
I’ve been trying multiple different things for skincare, but nothing seems to be working. I currently use Panoxyl, a caffeine solution for eye bags and niacinamide + zinc. I also ice my face after cleansing and have a gua sha just have been inconsistent with it. I just started this a few days ago so we will see how it works.(I stopped using cerve moisturizer and vit c oil) Acne is one of my biggest issues. Im considering only cleansing and using the caffeine serum if this routine doesn’t work. My skin was pretty good on my day 10 vacation which I used nothing on.
Lifting
I have been lifting very consistently for the past 1.5 years and I think I have this figured out completely. I am currently 15% BF but plan to be around 12 by next summer.
Supplements
AM

D3
K2
B12(switching to b complex soon)
Fish Oil
C1000

PM
Magnesium
Zinc
Fish Oil

Sleep
I have recently started to sleep on my back and have been trying to get 8 hours a night with me probably averaging 7.5

I have a girlfriend, 3.9 GPA, more than average $ coming in for a 17 yo and am very happy with my life. I am not insecure by any means but I feel as everything could always be better.
Any tips or criticism is highly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_8581.jpeg
    IMG_8581.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8307.jpeg
    IMG_8307.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8578.jpeg
    IMG_8578.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8559.jpeg
    IMG_8559.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
you need moisturizer tho, use it after cleanser
panoxyl is good for acne but dries your face, and dry face=oil production=more acne. so make sure to use moisturizer
use spf
be consistent
good job with the gym!
B complex is good yeah
mostly good
I have a girlfriend, 3.9 GPA, more than average $ coming in for a 17 yo and am very happy with my life. I am not insecure by any means but I feel as everything could always be better.
:blobdance:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you need moisturizer tho, use it after cleanser
panoxyl is good for acne but dries your face, and dry face=oil production=more acne. so make sure to use moisturizer
use spf
be consistent
good job with the gym!
B complex is good yeah
mostly good

:blobdance:
Do you think I should consider using nothing expect the caffeine serum for eye bags?

I mean using no skincare and only using the caffeine serum. I went on a 10 day vacation and my skin almost felt better that it did before using products.
no
healthy lifestyle and lack of stress during the vacation is probably what caused the good skin

hair is selling. you would look way more attractive if you had more on the sides trust.
Just got it cut yesterday (first pic) tanline is rough😂 I’ve been experimenting on what I like best. I think I’m going back to a burst fade like the video but I need to keep experimenting

MTN face, but HTN SMV because of physique and dick looks big. How tall are you, and what was your physique like when you first started gymcelling?

Pic is 6 months in ish. Second pic is a little over a year. Last pics is a little over 1.5. always hit macros but not the healthiest. I’ve fully got an understand about science based lifting now I just need time to grow my physique as I’m only a little over 1.5 years consistently going and don’t plan to stop
I’m very excited to lean bulk and then actually cut next summer. Only cut for 2 months this year planning on 4 next year lean bulking rn.
(Forgot to add height I’m 5’11)

Attachments

• IMG_8595.png
    IMG_8595.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8597.png
    IMG_8597.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8596.png
    IMG_8596.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Just got it cut yesterday (first pic) tanline is rough😂 I’ve been experimenting on what I like best. I think I’m going back to a burst fade like the video but I need to keep experimenting
looks tuff . more hair on the sides would improve your front profile i feel like but ur good

What do you recommend I work on the most?
5’11” 165lB
u have non existent lashes and ok brows
lashes- latisse and dying them pitch black
brows -dying them and minox

more tan or b carotene
idk if u dye ur hair blonde but you can run the alex eubank surfer pheno

other than that more gym, neck, chewing

u have non existent lashes and ok brows
lashes- latisse and dying them pitch black
brows -dying them and minox

more tan or b carotene
idk if u dye ur hair blonde but you can run the alex eubank surfer pheno

other than that more gym, neck, chewing
I’ve thought about buying a dermaroller and minoxidil will probably go ahead with that and whatever needed for lashes.
I’ll look into b carotene why do you suggest it? And I feel as I’m already very tan
My hair gets a lot blonder in the summer you can tell from the photos. Forehead is too large for that cut
I have mastic gum I haven’t used yet and by neck you just mean training it?

I’ve thought about buying a dermaroller and minoxidil will probably go ahead with that and whatever needed for lashes.
I’ll look into b carotene why do you suggest it? And I feel as I’m already very tan
My hair gets a lot blonder in the summer you can tell from the photos. Forehead is too large for that cut
I have mastic gum I haven’t used yet and by neck you just mean training it?
yes ur skin tone is great
just need more orange and pink undertones imo
this is ideal
1720380211720.png
yup training neck and more gymming , lifts,,skincare, chewing
and ur pretty much softmaxxed

yes ur skin tone is great
just need more orange and pink undertones imo
this is ideal

yup training neck and more gymming , lifts,,skincare, chewing
and ur pretty much softmaxxed
I don’t think I need anymore neck training, my neck is decently larger than others when I look at photos next to others. And I think it overdeveloped my traps with the neck machine I was using made my clavicles and frame look narrower than it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BodieDysmorphia Ratings 25
G Ratings 18
ddunkin Looksmaxxing 5
D Ratings 18