Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Major discovery (I guess)

Deleted Member 78932

6'2, MTN, KHHV, hopeless romantic
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
5,445
Online time
18d 17h
Reputation
19,105
Just realised I'm the tallest guy in my class this year. Last year I wasn't but the guy taller than me isn't at my school anyway so I heightmog everyone.
Noticed this after 9 months
1000014506.gif
 
im 194.5cm and i dont even think im top 5 in my class
 
still not a org legend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top