Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method makeup frauding guide

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
makeup is one the most overlooked but useful methods in softmaxxing

Most (if not all) hetero males are adverse to makeup and I obviously understand why and if you don’t want to, ignore this thread and more power to you, but there are ways to makeup fraud in a natural and undetectable way. the mental barrier is the biggest thing and like i stated before I totally understand but think of it like this, putting a mix of chemicals and coloring on your face wont automatically make you want to fuck dudes. also most male celebs/models wear light makeup too just something to think about🤷🏽‍♀️1726339008539.png
————————————————————
Tinted moisturizer
discreet rating 10/10 (no one will tell unless they literally rub your face or something)
tinted moisturizer is a great recourse if you have an uneven skin tone or discoloration/redness. No need for blending or any makeup brush, just put on your face like any other moisturizer.
pretty cheap also you can pick up at you’re local drug store or supermarket or buy online

brand exs

IMG_1031.jpeg
IMG_1030.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
Concealer
discreet rating- 8/10 (can be pretty noticeable if you don’t shade match correctly)
concealer is a good way to cover eye bags and pimples. you really don’t need that much and you can use a makeup sponge/make up brush to blend but fingers will work just as well. When it comes to shade matching if you are more fair skinned please make sure to stay away from anything that has really yellow/orange under tones because it will show in certain lighting, go for red/pink/brown undertones. also make sure to use sparingly, a little goes a long way and using a lot can cause creasing especially under eyes. (pro tip wait for concealer to dry slighty before blending.)
placement exs
IMG_1035.jpegIMG_1034.jpegIMG_1032.jpeg
Brand exs
IMG_1038.jpeg

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_1036.jpeg
Contour
discreet rating- 5/10 (if not blended correctly or the correct color can be very noticeable and look like dirt smeared on your face)
Contour is a little advanced and can look terrible if not done right. it can be used to fraud nose shape, jawline, and cheek bones. If you are going to use contour use a shade 2-3 shades lighter than your skin tone, apply with an angular brush, and blend with a blending brush/beauty blender. you can use a cream or powder concealer. I don’t have one I would personally recommend because I don’t use contour so I’d try out both and see which works for you.
Contour placement exsIMG_1035.jpegIMG_1040.jpegIMG_1039.jpeg
brand exs
IMG_1044.jpegIMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

Eyebrow pencil/pomade
discreet rating- 8/10 (pretty much undetectable as long as you don’t go overboard with the product)
eye brows are a very important part of you face and facial features. Dark and thick eyebrows give you a very striking and masculine look. If you have brown or black hair go for a jet black color and if your blond or ginger go for a chestnut brown color. To apply brow pomade it will probably come with a tiny angular brush, use that brush and go over the hairs of your eyebrows lightly. For a pencil do the same process just using a pencil. Do not over draw!!! stay as natural as possible or it will be noticeable and you look stupid. If you do go outside your actual eyebrow you can use concealer to clean it up.

Brand exs.
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1048.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg
Like I stated before if this is not for you ignore this, but if you plan to start making frauding, do not do this all at once start very small and over a course of time start putting on more, as to not have such a drastic change that people notice. Also make sure to always have an excuse ready (ex. “Gee Patrick your eyebrows are so dark what happened?” “Well Paul I’ve been using an eyebrow growth oil daily, works wonders.”) Most of this stuff is virtually undetectable even to vetted foids. Thats all buddy boyyos good luck🫡

Attachments

• IMG_1031.png
    IMG_1031.png
    667.7 KB · Views: 3
makeup is one the most overlooked but useful methods in softmaxxing

Most (if not all) hetero males are adverse to makeup and I obviously understand why and if you don’t want to, ignore this thread and more power to you, but there are ways to makeup fraud in a natural and undetectable way. the mental barrier is the biggest thing and like i stated before I totally understand but think of it like this, putting a mix of chemicals and coloring on your face wont automatically make you want to fuck dudes. also most male celebs/models wear light makeup too just something to think about🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 40445
————————————————————
Tinted moisturizer
discreet rating 10/10 (no one will tell unless they literally rub your face or something)
tinted moisturizer is a great recourse if you have an uneven skin tone or discoloration/redness. No need for blending or any makeup brush, just put on your face like any other moisturizer.
pretty cheap also you can pick up at you’re local drug store or supermarket or buy online

brand exs

View attachment 40448
View attachment 40449
View attachment 40450
Concealer
discreet rating- 8/10 (can be pretty noticeable if you don’t shade match correctly)
concealer is a good way to cover eye bags and pimples. you really don’t need that much and you can use a makeup sponge/make up brush to blend but fingers will work just as well. When it comes to shade matching if you are more fair skinned please make sure to stay away from anything that has really yellow/orange under tones because it will show in certain lighting, go for red/pink/brown undertones. also make sure to use sparingly, a little goes a long way and using a lot can cause creasing especially under eyes. (pro tip wait for concealer to dry slighty before blending.)
placement exs
View attachment 40451View attachment 40452View attachment 40453
Brand exs
View attachment 40454

View attachment 40455

View attachment 40456
Contour
discreet rating- 5/10 (if not blended correctly or the correct color can be very noticeable and look like dirt smeared on your face)
Contour is a little advanced and can look terrible if not done right. it can be used to fraud nose shape, jawline, and cheek bones. If you are going to use contour use a shade 2-3 shades lighter than your skin tone, apply with an angular brush, and blend with a blending brush/beauty blender. you can use a cream or powder concealer. I don’t have one I would personally recommend because I don’t use contour so I’d try out both and see which works for you.
Contour placement exsView attachment 40459View attachment 40460View attachment 40461
brand exs
View attachment 40462View attachment 40463

View attachment 40464

Eyebrow pencil/pomade
discreet rating- 8/10 (pretty much undetectable as long as you don’t go overboard with the product)
eye brows are a very important part of you face and facial features. Dark and thick eyebrows give you a very striking and masculine look. If you have brown or black hair go for a jet black color and if your blond or ginger go for a chestnut brown color. To apply brow pomade it will probably come with a tiny angular brush, use that brush and go over the hairs of your eyebrows lightly. For a pencil do the same process just using a pencil. Do not over draw!!! stay as natural as possible or it will be noticeable and you look stupid. If you do go outside your actual eyebrow you can use concealer to clean it up.

Brand exs.
View attachment 40465
View attachment 40466

View attachment 40468
Like I stated before if this is not for you ignore this, but if you plan to start making frauding, do not do this all at once start very small and over a course of time start putting on more, as to not have such a drastic change that people notice. Also make sure to always have an excuse ready (ex. “Gee Patrick your eyebrows are so dark what happened?” “Well Paul I’ve been using an eyebrow growth oil daily, works wonders.”) Most of this stuff is virtually undetectable even to vetted foids. Thats all buddy boyyos good luck🫡
good thread, u gotta be careful with the shit u buy tho cuz sometimes it'll look cakey and ppl can tell, esp w concealer since it'll go into all ur skin crevices - hydrating stuff be good tho like kosas and tower 28
powder products r usually a big no too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
good thread, u gotta be careful with the shit u buy tho cuz sometimes it'll look cakey and ppl can tell, esp w concealer since it'll go into all ur skin crevices - hydrating stuff be good tho like kosas and tower 28
powder products r usually a big no too
mirin!

Back