- Joined
- Jan 19, 2026
- Messages
- 16,371
- Solutions
- 9
- Reputation
- 54,348
Instagram:
definitelynotjunebug
- Guild
- KHHV
i'm so lost
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ask chat gpt tbh it's a lvl he can still explain I thinkView attachment 321853
i'm so lost
referring to AI as "he" it's overask chat gpt tbh it's a lvl he can still explain I think
HELP MEBro they teach this in primary rope asap
Get a tutor then . I m too tired to offer help .trying to get human brains to help me
howA=5.610
It just does brah
Yeah you're right5.610
source trust me
It is long to explain tbh , just check on redditView attachment 321853
i'm so lost
you need to round it offi got 5.60998