Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Maxilla explanation

Burtqmog

Can someone with experience tell me how a well developed maxilla looks and how to recognize it? Because one told me its almost recessed and other that my maxilla is fine.

from the side
View attachment 32161
left is recessed maxilla and right is fowardly grown
some people have a flat maxilla, which is neutral
fowardly grown is best
btw this is an extreme case, i am just showing this so you can understand, recessed does not always look like that

Can i send you private a pic of my maxilla because i cant tell how mine is
Cant pm sigma
sorry, you cannot pm me because i no longer accept pms from people who i do not follow, there were too many people who i didnt know who would register and bother me, i m tired of it lol
a flat midface, sometimes short upper lip, and more prominent lower jaw is indicator of recession
flat maxilla is flat midface
fowardly grown is prominent upper lip, prominent midface, and sometimes, if your mandible is not aligned, an overbite
if you are fat lose weight or get an xray
if you cant tell otherwise, you are stupid or boneless
use google images for reference as well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry, you cannot pm me because i no longer accept pms from people who i do not follow, there were too many people who i didnt know who would register and bother me, i m tired of it lol
a flat midface, sometimes short upper lip, and more prominent lower jaw is indicator of recession
fowardly grown is prominent upper lip, prominent midface, and sometimes, if your mandible is not aligned, an overbite
Thanks and sry for asking didnt know

Bro i think i should do this too