- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hating on nett is so 2024 browhen the beat is fire but then nett starts rapping on it
ali is the most forgivingIm not making it to jannah with this jit in my avi
Now that’s hot
We're legit married n ur still accusing me of kufr cant make this upali is the most forgiving
love u bae, psabist soooooo badi lovveeee
i dont hate the guy js his ass musichating on nett is so 2024 bro
u js wna be different, its okay to enjoy his music no ones gna judge u baei dont hate the guy js his ass music
Do u think me n bunny are soulmates or nahi lovveeee
lovee u dearrrrlove u bae, psabist soooooo bad
yes bro nodoubrrrtttDo u think me n bunny are soulmates or nah
mazzy n gunner in our avis, we're matchingI'm afraid I haven't got a clue what anyone is talking about in this thread.
Oh I'm not very familiar with this genre, but I think this is very cute.mazzy n gunner in our avis, we're matching
Me neither but we're chillingOh I'm not very familiar with this genre
@shia.jihadist Would ya ever complete the set and have 3 extra side hoes or stay loyal to bun
ill put u on thats why u hv meMe neither but we're chilling
i hv his family tied up in my basement he has to listen to wat i say or else they dont get to leavehow much u paying him to use these avis?
hot. true love right herei hv his family tied up in my basement he has to listen to wat i say or else they dont get to leave
you've sworn on their lives and lied 4 times already I think they're dead, the only reason I'm doing it is out of my free willi hv his family tied up in my basement he has to listen to wat i say or else they dont get to leave
She made me block all my side hoes so I think I got no other choice@shia.jihadist Would ya ever complete the set and have 3 extra side hoes or stay loyal to bun
which side hoes im not awareShe made me block all my side hoes so I think I got no other choice
Dont worry they're blockedwhich side hoes im not aware
u funny.Dont worry they're blocked