Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Already mentioned budmention them
who are you thinking![]()
Back off bud I claimed him alrMe i guess
what do you consider to be romanticDo you (plural) really consider this kind of stuff to be romantic?
lets count how time it will pass till im cuckedBack off bud I claimed him alr
I dont see anywhere where it says property of huntergirlBack off bud I claimed him alr

if I put that it will ruin all my sociopathic auraI dont see anywhere where it says property of huntergirl![]()
Someone's jealous ?n***a really made ts post so people would tag clit
No im holahola onlySomeone's jealous ?
What being a sociopath does to n*****sif I put that I will ruin all my sociopathic aura
Hard to say, but I don’t consider conventionally romantic things as romantic, perhaps because I have already experienced them and they have lost their noveltywhat do you consider to be romantic
Does she wants you tho ?No im holahola only
YesDoes she wants you tho ?
Well he is a sociopathHard to say, but I don’t consider conventionally romantic things as romantic, perhaps because I have already experienced them and they have lost their novelty
That edit is emotionally flat

Undisgnosed so its tufferWell he is a sociopath![]()
what does she think of your 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒎𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔
You & Shia are the real slayers of this forum
NahWell he is a sociopath![]()
Wannabe
A sociopath is often emotionally rough and standoffishWell he is a sociopath![]()
Cope Nobody can beat ey88 juggling doll and clitYou & Shia are the real slayers of this forum
Slaying HTBs+ vs Slaying MTBsCope Nobody can beat ey88 juggling doll and clit
im masking my real personality, I dont want to deliver traumas for every each one of youA sociopath is often emotionally rough and standoffish
Op sounds like a sissy
"Emotionally rough" what are you talking aboutA sociopath is often emotionally rough and standoffish
Op sounds like a sissy
Oh pleaseim masking my real personality, I dont want to deliver traumas for every each one of you
ts unironically made me start touching my cock Or should i say my 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒎𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔 because of how tuff it isim masking my real personality, I dont want to deliver traumas for every each one of you
A sociopath is not very emotional and in a way despises emotionality"Emotionally rough" what are you talking about
You are confusing meA sociopath is not very emotional and in a way despises emotionality
@Schizotypalcel is a good example
Yeah never mind, just an exampleYou are confusing me