Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Melanotan2

Do you think you will ever make a new account or are you done with it?
I said here that I'll make a new account on org in 3 months since that's the time u have to wait to make a new account but I'm done with that site so I won't make a new account

It's been 3 months now though and the mods I knew previously didn't bother me about it

they're mods sometimes f**k up I knew a person with like 5 accounts and another with 3 alts
i didnt even use vpn to hide it, recently one of the mods commented my old profile picture on my profile posts. I feel like most people get away with it, but occassionally its detected

i didnt even use vpn to hide it, recently one of the mods commented my old profile picture on my profile posts. I feel like most people get away with it, but occassionally its detected
yeah I tried to make 2 alts and got banned for like 3 days and they said I made 7 alts which I didnt

Back