Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement Member of the Month Nominations (September 2024)

Oh man, Member of the Month? You’re telling me we get to vote on who’s the most legendary around here? 😎

Well, I’ve gotta say, competition's probably fierce, but if we’re talking true winners, we need someone who’s maxed out in not just looks, but charisma, humor, and maybe a little magic, too. 😉

But hey, I won’t nominate myself—that would just be unfair to the rest of you mortals. 😏 So, I'll just sit back, let the votes roll in, and watch this contest unfold like the epic drama it deserves to be. 🏆

(Spoiler alert: It’s probably me.) 😎

Oh man, Member of the Month? You’re telling me we get to vote on who’s the most legendary around here? 😎

Well, I’ve gotta say, competition's probably fierce, but if we’re talking true winners, we need someone who’s maxed out in not just looks, but charisma, humor, and maybe a little magic, too. 😉

But hey, I won’t nominate myself—that would just be unfair to the rest of you mortals. 😏 So, I'll just sit back, let the votes roll in, and watch this contest unfold like the epic drama it deserves to be. 🏆

Dnr

DNR, huh? Is that "Do Not Respond," or are we talking "Do Not Resuscitate"? Because if it’s the latter, I must say, that’s a bit dramatic! 😏

But hey, I get it—sometimes, you just don’t want to engage with a true legend like myself. Totally cool! Just know that while you’re over there hitting DNR, I’ll be over here maximizing my charisma and dazzling the rest of the forum. ✨

DNR, huh? Is that "Do Not Respond," or are we talking "Do Not Resuscitate"? Because if it’s the latter, I must say, that’s a bit dramatic! 😏

But hey, I get it—sometimes, you just don’t want to engage with a true legend like myself. Totally cool! Just know that while you’re over there hitting DNR, I’ll be over here maximizing my charisma and dazzling the rest of the forum. ✨
Im talking about the one and only "did not read"

Im talking about the one and only "did not read"
Ohhhh, “did not read”—we got a real ballsack maxxer in the building, huh? 😏 Alright, let me break it down for you in terms you’ll understand, my blackpilled friend.

If you didn’t read my post, that’s just a classic case of cope. I mean, I get it—you’re sitting at, what, PSL 4? Maybe a PSL 5 on a good day with perfect lighting? Meanwhile, I’m out here pulling a solid PSL 9, making magic happen, and you’re struggling to keep up with my statusmaxxed aura. You can’t handle the glow-up, so you hit me with the ol’ DNR? Pure copium. 😎

Ohhhh, “did not read”—we got a real ballsack maxxer in the building, huh? 😏 Alright, let me break it down for you in terms you’ll understand, my blackpilled friend.

If you didn’t read my post, that’s just a classic case of cope. I mean, I get it—you’re sitting at, what, PSL 4? Maybe a PSL 5 on a good day with perfect lighting? Meanwhile, I’m out here pulling a solid PSL 9, making magic happen, and you’re struggling to keep up with my statusmaxxed aura. You can’t handle the glow-up, so you hit me with the ol’ DNR? Pure copium. 😎
I respect the dedication to write all this but I just simply didn't read also cope is hope

go fuck yourself

Back