Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Men’s makeup

maria12

Here’s some suggestions for makeup for men, that will enhance natural features but not make it looks like you’re wearing any.
As it’s been said most male models wear subtle makeup, which instantly makes their appearance better.
( most links are for the uk, but if anyone needs help finding ones in their country I’m more than willing)

1. Concealer
- You can use this on your under eyes to reduce the appearance of eye bags or on any blemishes.
- I’d recommend “maybeline instant eraser eye multi-use” as it’s lightweight and doesn’t go cakey or crease.
- for blending this in I’d reccomend using your finger, as opposed to a brush or beauty blender, as it creates a natural finish
- https://www.maybelline.co.uk/all-pr...ircles-treatment-concealer?variant=cool-ivory

2. Eyebrow tint
- eyebrow tint will darken eyebrows and make them appear fuller

- for tinting eyebrows I would reccomend “just for men beard dye” as it lasts way longer than the generic eyebrow tint (I can link a tutorial on how to use this if needed)

- however you could use “eyelure eyebrow tint” but for me it only lasts a day before it’s faded

3. Eyelash curler
- this doesn’t really count as makeup but this will lift your natural lashes and make them appear longer, it will also create a better positive canthal tilt, as it stops your lashes from making your eyes appear droopy.
- you can get any generic one from most shops

4. Blush
- this will make you look more alive, youthful and sunkissed

- I’d recommend cheek tints as they are sheer and don’t have any coverage, therefore not making it look like you’re wearing any makeup, you can also use this on your lips to add subtle colour

- the most popular tint is the “benefit lip and cheek stain”
- however there are much cheaper alternatives, just search cheek stain on google ( i can link some if people need, as options are different in different countries)

5. Tan
- you can use gradual tan drops in your moisturiser 1/2x a week for a subtle tan, which will make you look healthier and can make skin complexion appear more clear.

- I would 100% reccomend “tan luxe illuminating self tan drops” as these are one of the only ones that people don’t break out from

If you are too “manly” to wear normal makeup there’s a brand called “war paint for men” which is just normal makeup they inflate the price for, to cater for the inflated male egos

——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-
Here’s a kinda step by step tutorial (I can link videos if anyone needs them)
BBF84361-34BD-4788-9573-F6A21A739738.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0543.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg
IMG_0546.jpeg(Kinda looks weird bcs he’s prob already wearing it)

Good thread, I think there’s a weird stigma about men wearing slight makeup like this, which is odd for a community hell bent on looking better no matter the cost

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good thread, I think there’s a weird stigma about men wearing slight makeup like this, which is odd for a community hell bent on looking better no matter the cost
Yeah it’s kind of silly

Here’s some suggestions for makeup for men, that will enhance natural features but not make it looks like you’re wearing any.
As it’s been said most male models wear subtle makeup, which instantly makes their appearance better.
( most links are for the uk, but if anyone needs help finding ones in their country I’m more than willing)

1. Concealer
- You can use this on your under eyes to reduce the appearance of eye bags or on any blemishes.
- I’d recommend “maybeline instant eraser eye multi-use” as it’s lightweight and doesn’t go cakey or crease.
- for blending this in I’d reccomend using your finger, as opposed to a brush or beauty blender, as it creates a natural finish
- https://www.maybelline.co.uk/all-pr...ircles-treatment-concealer?variant=cool-ivory

2. Eyebrow tint
- eyebrow tint will darken eyebrows and make them appear fuller

- for tinting eyebrows I would reccomend “just for men beard dye” as it lasts way longer than the generic eyebrow tint (I can link a tutorial on how to use this if needed)

- however you could use “eyelure eyebrow tint” but for me it only lasts a day before it’s faded

3. Eyelash curler
- this doesn’t really count as makeup but this will lift your natural lashes and make them appear longer, it will also create a better positive canthal tilt, as it stops your lashes from making your eyes appear droopy.
- you can get any generic one from most shops

4. Blush
- this will make you look more alive, youthful and sunkissed

- I’d recommend cheek tints as they are sheer and don’t have any coverage, therefore not making it look like you’re wearing any makeup, you can also use this on your lips to add subtle colour

- the most popular tint is the “benefit lip and cheek stain”
- however there are much cheaper alternatives, just search cheek stain on google ( i can link some if people need, as options are different in different countries)

5. Tan
- you can use gradual tan drops in your moisturiser 1/2x a week for a subtle tan, which will make you look healthier and can make skin complexion appear more clear.

- I would 100% reccomend “tan luxe illuminating self tan drops” as these are one of the only ones that people don’t break out from

If you are too “manly” to wear normal makeup there’s a brand called “war paint for men” which is just normal makeup they inflate the price for, to cater for the inflated male egos

——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-
Here’s a kinda step by step tutorial (I can link videos if anyone needs them)
View attachment 31126
View attachment 31127
View attachment 31128
View attachment 31129
View attachment 31130
View attachment 31131(Kinda looks weird bcs he’s prob already wearing it)
:200iq::200iq:great thread ty

I think makeup for men will get increasingly more popular in the coming years (kinda like how it is in Korea)

Good thread

I probably won’t use though until I actually ascend again

0 difference lol its all bones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ariellebell123 Ratings 30
tami_26 Off-Topic 19
P Looksmaxxing 195
EvilBurger Looksmaxxing 13