Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

men need to looksmax (its over soon)

AJis18

I have to do looksmaxxing to to I hate to say It but I feel not all but a far more percentage of women are much more shallow these days as compared to like the 70s there are reasons for this many more options in dating the internet and the fact that a lot of men will fall for any women they deem their type basically simps which is not helping the situation

and they wonder why they cant get laid I have to do this to I don't have a gym membership cant afford one at the moment so on Monday I'm starting my home workout routine I take care of my skin to.

Now I'm no blaming people who cant change like your height or your just born with f*** genetics but for an average guy I feel like you can definitely workout and work on improving social skills , etc.

It's not over for men completely but the way its going it is going to be soon (just my pov)

The last paragraph is correct as well as everything else. It will definitely be over soon the minimum standard will be Chad but today most people can pull.

I have to do looksmaxxing to to I hate to say It but I feel not all but a far more percentage of women are much more shallow these days as compared to like the 70s there are reasons for this many more options in dating the internet and the fact that a lot of men will fall for any women they deem their type basically simps which is not helping the situation

and they wonder why they cant get laid I have to do this to I don't have a gym membership cant afford one at the moment so on Monday I'm starting my home workout routine I take care of my skin to.

Now I'm no blaming people who cant change like your height or your just born with f*** genetics but for an average guy I feel like you can definitely workout and work on improving social skills , etc.

It's not over for men completely but the way its going it is going to be soon (just my pov)
men have higher standards than the 70’s too and it’s because you’re not supposed to see all the beautiful women all the time, you can just take out ur phone and scroll on tiktok and you’ll see hundreds of beautiful women but in real life you’re not going to walk the street and see that

men have higher standards than the 70’s too and it’s because you’re not supposed to see all the beautiful women all the time, you can just take out ur phone and scroll on tiktok and you’ll see hundreds of beautiful women but in real life you’re not going to walk the street and see that
The human race is cooked lowk

n***a stop being a doomsday merchant. You just need to be tall plus MTN in the face. The problem is not the market. It's you.

n***a stop being a doomsday merchant. You just need to be tall plus MTN in the face. The problem is not the market. It's you.
No it’s not. Now social media dictate the rules, and celebrities try their best to look ask good as they could (Fraud, surgery and so on)

More and more men are becoming involuntarily celibate, just because we’re exposed to more pretty women it doesn’t mean they’re options for us. Meanwhile most women either let themselves get pumped and dumped by guys leagues above them or their standards are so high they stay out of dating completely

More and more men are becoming involuntarily celibate, just because we’re exposed to more pretty women it doesn’t mean they’re options for us. Meanwhile most women either let themselves get pumped and dumped by guys leagues above them or their standards are so high they stay out of dating completely
I don’t think it’s so, standards are also rising for women. so both sides have more anxiety

honestly i see more couples where the woman is more attractive

There’s a reason looksmaxxing, the blackpill, and body dysmorphia diagnoses amongst men is becoming more common my guy
Yeah, it’s about mental health and looking at those fancy graph of virgins instead of living your life and trying to do your best.

Yeah, it’s about mental health and looking at those fancy graph of virgins instead of living your life and trying to do your best.
never said there wasn’t a mental health problem

It’s all genetically determined, you can’t just magically become neurotypical

Women can get by with mental health struggles, whereas men get ostracized

men and women are getting uglier each generation due to environment,diet,chemicals over I wish to ascend

Are you dyslexic or what? Where are you from?
Pipe down

That your whole life?
We were having a back and forth and I was addressing ur point, if u don’t hve a meaningful response u prob shouldn’t be saying anything

And yes, if it’s a problem that affects me ofc I’m gonna be more passionate about defending its legitimacy

Whats your guys bank account details? For fun

Pipe down

We were having a back and forth and I was addressing ur point, if u don’t hve a meaningful response u prob shouldn’t be saying anything

And yes, if it’s a problem that affects me ofc I’m gonna be more passionate about defending its legitimacy
K, we will leave it here

Cope, they aren’t more shallow, we are just more ugly

They aren't more shallow, men just look worse.

the avg guy is becoming more and more subhuman i think. i like to walk a lot especially in places with a lot of people and most guys arent even lean