Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Mewing and fWHR

Alban

Given that mewing moves your maxilla up and fowards shortening your mid face, does this also mean that your fWHR can get higher from It ? Or does It have to do with genetics ?

That's determined by many other things

Ă„hnliches Foto

Identical twins. Left one received orthotropic treatment and right one orthotropic treatment, go figure

Ă„hnliches Foto

Identical twins. Left one received orthotropic treatment and right one orthotropic treatment, go figure
giphy.gif

dunno 100 percent if its from mewing but my zygos popped compared to when i was younger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dunno 100 percent if its from mewing but my zygos popped compared to when i was younger
i think mewing had an impact on directing growth but it's also because of growing up and other factors i guess

tbh i came to the conclusion that fwhr is largely prenatal testosterone related. you can improve it a little bit by mewing but if you're a lowprenataltcel there's no way in hell you're gonna achieve jordan barrett level fwhr just by mewing

Prenatal T, your skull shape which is determined by genetics and sleeping position from early age, hard diet during youth etc etc
what would be the ideal sleeping position ?

Given that mewing moves your maxilla up and fowards shortening your mid face, does this also mean that your fWHR can get higher from It ? Or does It have to do with genetics ?
It makes your pallate wider so its good for fwhr, but it doesnt make your midface shorter if you are older than 7, john mew had a video about it

tbh i came to the conclusion that fwhr is largely prenatal testosterone related. you can improve it a little bit by mewing but if you're a lowprenataltcel there's no way in hell you're gonna achieve jordan barrett level fwhr just by mewing
Bro, I literally had clinically low prenatal t levels, it took ages.till I grew hair. Still my fwhr is fine

It makes your pallate wider so its good for fwhr, but it doesnt make your midface shorter if you are older than 7, john mew had a video about it
in which way does palatal expansion affect fhwr ? i read somewhere that expanding your palate makes your cheekbones jut out laterally more, not sure tho

in which way does palatal expansion affect fhwr ? i read somewhere that expanding your palate makes your cheekbones jut out laterally more, not sure tho
That's true.That's exactly how it improves fwhr

Also your midface does get shorter.
I got results between 16-18 ( I was incredibly recessed though).
My nose became shorter and more prominent.Thats mainly why I think it's worked for me.
Also my face is a lot wider now despite not having improved the cheekbones very much

Your entire midface gets wider, especially cheekbones tho

legit

If you look like the kid on the left then you can already start prepping meals for your wife and tyrone after their 24h anal marathon
mex.jpg

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF A REAL MEWING GOYIM I FOUND IN MY BACKYARD LAST NIGHT! I TOOK THIS PICTURE OF HIM BEFORE HE DIED, LOOK WHAT MEWING DID TO HIM!
iu

HE DIED 1 DAY AFTER THIS PICTURE TAKEN! HE WAS IN A HELICOPTER AND HIS FORWARD GROWTH MADE THE HELICOPTER UNBALANCED STEERING AND CRASHING IT INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!
iu

Last edited:

Back