Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion MEWING RESULTS

Ned Kelly

https://discord.gg/raJVzcZ
Established Member
MEWING RESULTS LIST
What you can expect.
pggQI0H.gif
giphy.gif

[GUARANTEED]
- Straight Teeth
- Ease of Breathing
- Upswing of jaw
- Better posture
- Improved Facial Definition
- Expansion of Palate
- Improved Sleep

[LIKELY]
- Cheekbone Protrusion
- Chin Protrusion
- Chin Expansion (Width)
- Increase of Jaw Width & Length
- Nose Straightening
- Improved Facial Symmetry
- Improved Eye Shape
- Greater Discipline
- Reduced Upper eyelid exposure

[UNLIKELY]
- Pronounced Brow-Ridge
- Hollow Cheeks
- Hunter Eyes
- Thinner Nose
- Hooded Eyes

[POSSIBILITY]
- Hair Growth
- Lowering of hairline

[RISKS]
- Facial Asymmetry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY EXPERIENCE - Keep in mind I am in puberty - 16 years of age - Hit puberty when I was 15
- Jaw Upswing
- Chin Protrusion & Widening
- Eyes became less round
- Palate Expansion
- Facial Symmetry improved
- Facial Definition

I've been mewing for 3 months, I am able to bring my entire tongue up but cannot breathe. The tip of my tongue and the middle third of the tongue can be held up and I can breathe easily. I suspect the reason for my wide jaw and zygos to be the result of putting pressure with the middle of my tongue and once I started being able to put the tip of my tongue on my palate my chin expanded and protruded more. As of now I will keep on trying to be able breathe when I raise the root of my tongue, hopefully results will come in and I will see brow protrusion and hollow cheeks.

KEEP COPING MY FRIENDS MIGHT NOT BE OVER
553.jpg
tumblr_oey1rhDyoq1rzmbd8o1_250.gif
will add more "experience stories" later

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
COMMENT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND WHAT I SHOULD ADD ON

Last edited:
[
I have experienced palatal expansion,nose straightening,better shaped eyes chin protrusion and almost fixed my overbite.But I have never encountered a case or experienced myself an increase in jaw width.Unless you mean the upper jaw ?

[
I have experienced palatal expansion,nose straightening,better shaped eyes chin protrusion and almost fixed my overbite.But I have never encountered a case or experienced myself an increase in jaw width.Unless you mean the upper jaw ?
ah yes forgot about palate expansion.

increase in jaw or ramus width is what a lot of people experience when mewing best example is probably mike mew.

daily reminder only faggots breathe trough their noses because they cant breathe trough their mouths when sucking off tyrone

Last edited by a moderator:
MY MEWING TIER LIST

[IMPOSSIBLE]
- Straight teeth
- Ease of breathing
- Upswing of jaw
- Better posture
- Better facial definition
- Expansion of palate

[IMPOSSIBLE]
- Cheekbone protrusion
- Chin protrusion
- Increase of jaw width
- Nose straightening
- Improved facial symmetry
- Better shaped eyes

[IMPOSSIBLE]
- Pronounced browridge
- Hollow cheeks
- Hunter eyes

Ned Kelly said:

MY MEWING TIER LIST

[IMPOSSIBLE]

- Straight teeth
- Ease of breathing
- Upswing of jaw
- Better posture
- Better facial definition
- Expansion of palate

[IMPOSSIBLE]
- Cheekbone protrusion
- Chin protrusion
- Increase of jaw width
- Nose straightening
- Improved facial symmetry
- Better shaped eyes

[IMPOSSIBLE]
- Pronounced browridge
- Hollow cheeks
- Hunter eyes
could be this autistic guy mouthbreathes, saliva everywhere, has shit teeth, has shit posture, yet still mogs 99% of the population

life fuel

this is what every chad deserves
women would probably prefer this low iq chad instead of some guy like blackopscel

I guess all of it's possible...if done correctly and religiously.
There's a lot of anecdotal evidence leaning towards mewing working, but this autistic guy has near perfect symmetry and bones despite doing the complete opposite of mewing. I can't help but feel mewing is sketchy.

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence leaning towards mewing working, but this autistic guy has near perfect symmetry and bones despite doing the complete opposite of mewing. I can't help but feel mewing is sketchy.
He probably mewed hardcore or his tongue was on one of his sides exerting force the most. But the cheekbones and the mandible became pronounced making him a solid 7/10 IMO.

He probably mewed hardcore or his tongue was on one of his sides exerting force the most. But the cheekbones and the mandible became pronounced making him a solid 7/10 IMO.
yeah he probably hardmewed like crazy whenever he got seizures. 7/10 WTF BRO HE MOGS SEAN O PRY

yeah he probably hardmewed like crazy whenever he got seizures. 7/10 WTF BRO HE MOGS SEAN O PRY
I mean it seriously, he actually does mog Sean O'Pry "bonestructure-wise". O'Pry doesn't even have good cheekbones.

I mean it seriously, he actually does mog Sean O'Pry "bonestructure-wise". O'Pry doesn't even have good cheekbones.
yeah but he's not 7/10 bro hes like 8 or 9

you guys ruined my thread

mewing is barely gonna do anything to you unless you are badly recessed tbh

mewing is barely gonna do anything to you unless you are badly recessed tbh
guides growth at young age. apart from that very hard to get any results

MEWING RESULTS LIST
What you can expect.
pggQI0H.gif
giphy.gif

[GUARANTEED]
- Straight Teeth
- Ease of Breathing
- Upswing of jaw
- Better posture
- Expansion of Palate
- Improved Sleep

[LIKELY]
- Cheekbone Protrusion
- Chin Protrusion
- Chin Expansion (Width)
- Nose Straightening
- Improved Eye Shape
- Greater Discipline

[UNLIKELY]
- Pronounced Brow-Ridge
- Hollow Cheeks
- Hunter Eyes
- Thinner Nose
- Hooded Eyes

[POSSIBILITY]
- Hair Growth
- Lowering of hairline

[RISKS]
- Facial Asymmetry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY EXPERIENCE - Keep in mind I am in puberty - 16 years of age - Hit puberty when I was 15
- Jaw Upswing
- Eyes became less round
- Palate Expansion
- Facial Definition

I've been mewing for 3 months, I am able to bring my entire tongue up but cannot breathe. The tip of my tongue and the middle third of the tongue can be held up and I can breathe easily. I suspect the reason for my wide jaw and zygos to be the result of putting pressure with the middle of my tongue and once I started being able to put the tip of my tongue on my palate my chin expanded and protruded more. As of now I will keep on trying to be able breathe when I raise the root of my tongue, hopefully results will come in and I will see brow protrusion and hollow cheeks.

553.jpg
Gonna make a mewmaxxing thread, so legit for people under 18. jfl at kids not reaching their genetic potential.

MEWING RESULTS LIST
What you can expect.
pggQI0H.gif
giphy.gif

[GUARANTEED]
- Straight Teeth
- Ease of Breathing
- Upswing of jaw
- Better posture
- Expansion of Palate
- Improved Sleep

[LIKELY]
- Cheekbone Protrusion
- Chin Protrusion
- Chin Expansion (Width)
- Nose Straightening
- Improved Eye Shape
- Greater Discipline

[UNLIKELY]
- Pronounced Brow-Ridge
- Hollow Cheeks
- Hunter Eyes
- Thinner Nose
- Hooded Eyes

[POSSIBILITY]
- Hair Growth
- Lowering of hairline

[RISKS]
- Facial Asymmetry

- Jaw Upswing
- Eyes became less round
- Palate Expansion
- Facial Definition

553.jpg
@Rkelly haha a u balding ugly f****t told me I needed surgery and mewing wont fix. Go suck one FGT