Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing

I actually despise those kids who found out about mewing before they enter teenage.
Because even 1 year of mewing can potentially turn them into a chad, bone structure wise.

I actually despise those kids who found out about mewing before they enter teenage.
Because even 1 year of mewing can potentially turn them into a chad, bone structure wise.
I don't know if this guy benefied from mewing or chewing specifically, but look what it made out of him... In just 1 year

7b618633bd98717f8dbe56ea28ea3830.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im seeing it all over tiktok, people subtly or indirectly talking about it, its getting too mainstream, its over.

"Puberty"
Whatever you start before puberty = significant results anyways

whether it's most useless shit like mewing to somewhat beneficial like injecting hgh. Transformation is about chewing all along though

Whatever you start before puberty = significant results anyways

whether it's most useless shit like mewing to somewhat beneficial like injecting hgh. Transformation is about chewing all along though
Correct, Femboys look the best when they take the rainbow pills before and during the puberty. 😼

Correct, Femboys look the best when they take the rainbow pills before and during the puberty. 😼
If I ever get a son he will be the prettiest princess in this smol world with little innocent tombois hiding everywhere 🤗

If I ever get a son he will be the prettiest princess in this smol world with little innocent tombois hiding everywhere 🤗
Make sure to teach him the correct way of mewing. Hard dick pushing against his mouth rooftop will be sufficient. 🤭 🤭

Hard dick pushing against his mouth rooftop will be sufficient. 🤭
Indeed I doubt his mother would have consented to me impregnating her and making her birth the smol boi 🤭🤫
So he'd be raised solely by me... Instead of sucking on nipples he'll be sucking my weiner 🤭😓

Indeed I doubt his mother would have consented to me impregnating her and making her birth the smol boi 🤭🤫
If the jews could brainwash her, then you could too. One good kidnapping will make even the most stubborn woman to the breeding machine. 😼
So he'd be raised solely by me... Instead of sucking on nipples he'll be sucking my weiner 🤭😓
Some men aren't fit to grow as a men, weiner mouth exercises will make them a brave girls. 🤭

Some men, don't belong in either camp, they simply belong six feet under to avoid ruining anyone's day by showing themselves.
If they an hero, then my pizza won't come itself to my doorstep.

who cares, it literally doesn't work anyways

Lets go found it when I was 13! Bout to be a chad

thx shrek imma get you some chicks too if u want

Screenshot_20200928-200557_TikTok.jpg

Mewing is soon to be mainstream, lol its over now

Mewing is soon to be mainstream, lol its over now
It doesn't do anything if you don't start from birth, but indeed this will lead to more ppl discovering PSL forums, sad shit tbh, even more braindead fags to bully off now...

Just a group of normies learning about mewing...fuuuuuurck

Just a group of normies learning about mewing...fuuuuuurck
Lol, they're free to keep themselves busy with a cope, I don't mind.

Lol, they're free to keep themselves busy with a cope, I don't mind.
Its not gonna be a cope when it becomes more mainstream and soon lead to children implementing mewing

I'd say 1 in 10 young people know about mewing but there's a difference between knowing about something and actually integrating it into your routine and seeing tangible results

Most people have no follow-through

That's why idgaf about people finding out about the blackpill

I'd say 1 in 10 young people know about mewing but there's a difference between knowing about something and actually integrating it into your routine and seeing tangible results

Most people have no follow-through

That's why idgaf about people finding out about the blackpill
It's just a question of admitting the Blackpill, it's already ingrained in our minds.

Back