Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Michael Jackson Fantasy Apeal

Wilk

Reputable
Established
Just imagine that, you are a old texas teenage girl in love with Miachel Jackson, you think ´´oh, he is perfect!``.

But you know your family and yourself dont accept him because you are racist and he is black.

So you walk to a church and pray ´´oh lord, please, fix Jackson for me, i love him so much``

And then, Oh lord!, he is becoming fucking white!

´´Jackson, ah, you are adapting, becoming even more perfect *moaning*, Jackson!``

then you go to a show and, just by seeing his finger moving, you fucking die out of passion.

Do you think Texan parents would accept me as a son in law?

I look like the Prince of Persia

Son in law? Being adopted? Shit, i guess Texas must have their own percentage of left wings to do that
As in marry their daughters

Back