Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

MIKE ECSTASY GOES TO MY SCHOOL

Luxe

No sports bra, let’s keep it bouncin
Reputable ★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
9,933
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 3h
Reputation
13,290
Location
Heaven
Instagram: Luxefrfr
I was walking around my school a few hours after classes ended bc my dad works and can’t afford uber

As I walked to McDonald’s this tall htn guy who was a little taller then my height (6’2) he showed me his .com acc and showed the pm message he sent me.

When I look at them now they still look like I was talking to myself 🤔
 
We talked for a bit and gave me his number

We might hangout tmr
 
Who is this
 
I was walking around my school a few hours after classes ended bc my dad works and can’t afford uber

As I walked to McDonald’s this tall htn guy who was a little taller then my height (6’2) he showed me his .com acc and showed the pm message he sent me.

When I look at them now they still look like I was talking to myself 🤔
Who???
 
A guy that is 100% real. I’m not even larping the guy I met today showed me the account
Is he popular or sum
 
dude i cant wait to see him i saw him talking to u the other day on here
 
I try but it ends up as my username
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top