Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mikey Boy has spoken

N

Neo

Mike Mew - Why conventional medicine does not want to hear this message and how to change this?

Evolutionary medicine is not new, most of it is common sense and has the potential to revolutionise health care. So why isn't it? Why is the uptake rate painfully slow and nearly always patient driven? Using the example of Craniofacial Dystrophy (CFD) as an example Dr Mew will explain how he has faced losing his licence to practice (his livelihood) for no more than voicing his opinions and concerns. And he is not the only one. Why does the truth face such stiff opposition and what can we do about this? He will lightly cover CFD (and the lastest results on young adults), before explaining how and why this area of modern medicine is doing everything that it can to prevent change. When you are persecuted for following the scientific process what do you do and how do you win. For a win in one area of our cause a domino effect and change the position for the whole community.

Evolutionary medicine is not new, most of it is common sense and has the potential to revolutionise health care. So why isn't it? Why is the uptake rate painfully slow and nearly always patient driven? Using the example of Craniofacial Dystrophy (CFD) as an example Dr Mew will explain how he has faced losing his licence to practice (his livelihood) for no more than voicing his opinions and concerns. And he is not the only one. Why does the truth face such stiff opposition and what can we do about this? He will lightly cover CFD (and the lastest results on young adults), before explaining how and why this area of modern medicine is doing everything that it can to prevent change. When you are persecuted for following the scientific process what do you do and how do you win. For a win in one area of our cause a domino effect and change the position for the whole community.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a word
Fat

Your ass is rent free for my throbbing cock!

Your ass is rent free for my throbbing cock!
One peek at my BBC will give you ED for the rest of your life. My asshole is so tight it won't open to nobody. I have to shit out an appendix it's that tight. It will feel like ramming ur dick against a brick wall at full force.

One peek at my BBC will give you ED for the rest of your life. My asshole is so tight it won't open to nobody. I have to shit out an appendix it's that tight. It will feel like ramming ur dick against a brick wall at full force.

BBC? more like MDN if you know what I mean

I gained around 1/4th of an inch of jelqing for 4 days a week, for around 2 months now.
Have you seen any results yet?
i stopped but overall ive gained 2 inches

i stopped but overall ive gained 2 inches
What is the length of it now?

Also, do you reckon those gains of yours, are permanent?

What is the length of it now?

Also, do you reckon those gains of yours, are permanent?
its hard to say as ive been on and off jelqing since i was like 14 but im 7.6 atm my girth is 6 inches i think