Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage milkjar and quicksand

caption.gif
 
I literally asked you multiple times what did I do and you didn't answer n****r, don't act like your some sophisticated high IQcel who wants a civil conversation
im not acting like nothing lmao you're just making things up

you're unfunny and your threads are mid thats why
 
im not acting like nothing lmao you're just making things up

you're unfunny and your threads are mid thats why
I was making good threads but people would 0 them and only reply to low quality threads from foids so I stopped caring ngl
 
@twinkdestroyer example of what I mean
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top