Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Moderator Applications Open for 2024 (Submissions Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Chadmin || Founder
Administrator
First 50 Members
Hey guys,

I'm looking for moderators, so if any of you are interested in becoming a moderator then please feel free to submit an application using the Google form link below:

[Submissions Closed]

Benefits:
  • Exclusive moderator badge underneath your name
  • Ability to discipline users who post inappropriate content along with the ability to remove topics and posts
  • Get featured on the 'about us' section of the website
  • Upcoming perks as the website grows
Requirements:
  • Must be a current active user of the community
  • Must not have a history of toxic behaviour and/or have received any warnings
**Your submission will not be shared with anyone

Last edited:
I would like to be the moderator as I see this is as a great opportunity to upgrade my personality

You were not meant to post here

WHERES THE MOD DEAN

Hidden message

lol

chrome_d3TayML2hu.png
look at mine

oh hahaha, it not gonna work then

why dont you have a black theme, doesnt white hurt your eyes ?
not really tbh, i am used to it, an other forum i am on is even brighter hahaha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
there's been another delay, will announce soon

sorry boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nihilus Off-Topic 16
Shrek Suggestions 22