- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
I got called a slur. Who do I bring this to the attention of?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m so upset and crying though!!!They will call you another they are evil
When have I ever used a slur?hypocrite
@Schizotypalcel he needs help@twinkdestroyer @Scarz can u help me get attention of mods?
Report maybe???@twinkdestroyer @Scarz can u help me get attention of mods?
how could i help r****d@Schizotypalcel he needs help
give him any advice on mortal drugs so he can end his fucking sufferinghow could i help r****d
dont do drugs and get off this site. the only rush i get on this site is when i close the tab, pure serotonin spikegive him any advice on mortal drugs so he can end his fucking suffering
liquor hurtsdont do drugs and get off this site. the only rush i get on this site is when i close the tab, pure serotonin spike
shit makes me depressedliquor hurts
this is why im inactive, circle jerks, alts of alts, retards making the same shit threads. Cesspit of a site.shit makes me depressed
shit makes me depressed
You guys are acting similar.this is why im inactive, circle jerks, alts of alts, retards making the same shit threads. Cesspit of a site.
i ate four bagels today and none of them filled the void, not even the sesame onethis is why im inactive, circle jerks, alts of alts, retards making the same shit threads. Cesspit of a site.
I ate one bagel and get 5 reactions. yall retards ain't gonna do shit.i ate four bagels today and none of them filled the void, not even the sesame one