Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
-not a mod
dislike? WhyConservative
I disagreed, also i thought dislike is rep neutral reaction (doesn't change rep e.g. wtf reaction on org), is it not? if it is negative I'll change the reactiondislike? Why
that would go to @fine shytyou have to hold the record for most name changes
I thinks it does but youre aight(doesn't change rep
blud larping about his ethnicity
Wheit do you fucking mean? Its symbiosis of friendshipblud larping about his ethnicity
I assumed its notWheit do you fucking mean? Its symbiosis of friendship
I should add argentinian flag for kify kify frI assumed its not
Done@Dean @Gengar @Randomized Shame @TonyDr
I don't wanna wait the whole month with this corny name. idk what i was thinking when I changed it to that.
tysmDone