- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,553
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 18h 27m
- Reputation
- 55,670
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dindu nuffin
I wonder what he would rate LIT killahIt's ok he rated me SL
underrateIt's ok he rated me SL
This dudes got zero opsec, he’ll be sniped within 3 days.
what episode do u and him dieThis dudes got zero opsec, he’ll be sniped within 3 days.
He died two seasons ago, I’m eternal.what episode do u and him die
Bumpwhat episode do u and him die
does he knowwhy was he even banned in the first place
That cut deep, Lola… Deep.Bump
He did charity work for kids kinda like Jimmy Savile yk what I mean?why was he even banned in the first place
He died two seasons ago, I’m eternal.![]()
he was hungry for the 15yo pussyIt's ok he rated me SL
I think he sent ts to the whole forumhe sent this to me too. anybody else?
You’ve cut deeper…way deeperThat cut deep, Lola… Deep.
Expired to himhe was hungry for the 15yo pussy
It hurts.
You’ve cut deeper…way deeper
hes the OG Ross, dont insult the legendHe wants to do the Ross method bruv I'm dying
dont feel bad hes evilNo stop![]()
Thanks for reminding medont feel bad hes evil
Does mess know about thisdont feel bad hes evil
Mess can DIE for all we careDoes mess know about this
No I didn'tI think he sent ts to the whole forum
How would my parents react to thisMess can DIE for all we care
IdkDoes mess know about this
Ye Ye, dindu nuffin, that's rightYe Ye who's that? @kifykify Ye Ye I bet he dindu nuffin
Let me guess he sent his cock to children?Ye Ye, dindu nuffin, that's right
He doesn’t just asked him
Synonym for "dindu nuffin"Let me guess he sent his cock to children?
Ye Ye anyways. He was high T for whatever he didSynonym for "dindu nuffin"
hes evil hes just unaware of itHe doesn’t just asked him