Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
disliked because the user the poster talking about isnt meThere are n*****s on this very site who i have met up with and been cracked by,
speaking from experience aren't wesome women are just unlikeable once u no longer want pussy from them
WatThere are n*****s on this very site who i have met up with and been cracked by, but online they wanna act hostile. Why do moids do that? After they cum in you they turn into satan himself...just straight evil.View attachment 144746
LikewiseI love you
I would never do that it's meanspeaking from experience aren't we
You wouldn't know that tho...why ate virgins always the loudest...you can only get pussy through SEXUAL VIOLENCE.some women are just unlikeable once u no longer want pussy from them
Dont gas him up. Whore.speaking from experience aren't we
you don't know the first thing about meYou wouldn't know that tho...why ate virgins always the loudest...you can only get pussy through SEXUAL VIOLENCE.
true that's how I crackedYou wouldn't know that tho...why ate virgins always the loudest...you can only get pussy through SEXUAL VIOLENCE.
And i have a bone to pick with you. Dont let this happen again, punk.Idk about sex but after gooning I feel disappointed on me
These images sum it up
View attachment 144747View attachment 144748View attachment 144749View attachment 144750
another thing we have in commonAnd i have a bone to pick with you. Dont let this happen again, punk.View attachment 144751
Remember when you got head from me in osdorp?
It is! Everyone here loves me!!I dont think thats a good thing
sameeee no joke idk whyIdk about sex but after gooning I feel disappointed on me
These images sum it up
View attachment 144747View attachment 144748View attachment 144749View attachment 144750
..... ya think?I dont think thats a good thing
lowkey a freakdo I??
![]()
My subhuman brain doesn't understand if you are mocking me or scolding me or insulting meAnd i have a bone to pick with you. Dont let this happen again, punk.View attachment 144751
Im edging youMy subhuman brain doesn't understand if you are mocking me or scolding me or insulting me
lowkey???????!!!??!!!???lowkey a freak
we both freakslowkey???????!!!??!!!???
𝓘'𝓶 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓻we both freaks
should we test who's freakier𝓘'𝓶 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓻
Nee maar je mag me wel geven thoRemember when you got head from me in osdorp?
blud had to change languagesNee maar je mag me wel geven tho
shall the freakiest will winlet's have a goon off shall we?
jfl
im so serious. I’m horny right now.shall the freakiest will win![]()
no jfl I just always feel horny. I tried to lie and just said that it’s my hormones, but I’m actually hypersexual for real.im so serious. I’m horny right now.
Im lowkey tooim so serious. I’m horny right now.
im highkey hornyIm lowkey too
im always horny but no one is worthy enough to satisfy my urgesim highkey horny
confident king, mirin.im always horny but no one is worthy enough to satisfy my urges
trueI think about sex with everybody, but I don’t act on it that would be so gross
im always horny but no one is worthy enough to satisfy my urges
true
who truetardthe guy I'm talking with rn is edging me so sooo hard rn by not replying to me today or yesterday
yes he's edging mewho truetard
but he has interest in you so maybe he's js busyyes he's edging me
damn that avi is hotHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAView attachment 144746